THE WRAP

The Apprentice…
The Apprentice’s Katrina Campins and Ereka Vetrini hosted the official “Apprentice Girls” party at Mansion on Saturday night, April 3. Interestingly, there was no guest list, so either the party just wasn’t good enough to have one or something really strange was going on. Otherwise, as of late, South Beach hasn’t been matching up to its reputation.

Bounce Back
Walking away from the cash register is not always the greatest experience, especially at a store where money flies out of the wallet on very quick wings. However, Urban Outfitters has now added a complimentary sampler CD to every person’s graffiti adorned bag. The CD contains songs from The Thrills, Modest Mouse, The Walkmen, and Franz Ferdinand. Many golf claps to Urban for trying to get the word out about some amazing artists.

Still going…
So much for saying sayonara to Spring Break. South Beach was again packed this weekend with plenty of ghost like Northerners trying to add some color to their never-seen-the sun skin.

A six-pack of UM notes on a Monday: ▪ There has been no more popular or successful quarterback at UM ...

The Miami Hurricanes’ defense leads the nation in tackles for loss and stopping opponents on third d ...

The No. 21 University of Miami and FIU have met twice in football. But, oh, what a history they have ...

When University of Miami star safety Jaquan Johnson, thought by many to be the best player on the te ...

University of Miami backup tailback DeeJay Dallas, who had his first career 100-yard rushing game Sa ...

Tropical storm scientists and climate experts at the University of Miami provided insight, observati ...

Joseph Ganitsky, a professor in the Miami Business School, examines the financial crisis facing Arge ...

UM President Julio Frenk will host a town hall meeting Monday with students, faculty, staff, and gue ...

A building at Miami Law is named in honor of Robert Dooley, who donated $1.1 million to support the ...

The use of video game technology helps physicians more accurately diagnose patients suffering from P ...

Miami remained ranked in both major polls Sunday, checking in at No. 21 in the Associated Press Top ...

The Miami Hurricanes came to Toledo, Ohio for the biggest home game in the history of Toledo footbal ...

A quartet of University of Miami men's tennis student-athletes concluded the final day of compe ...

The University of Miami women's golf team concluded Sunday with a sixth-place finish at the 35t ...

The University of Miami golf team is in sixth after the first two rounds of play at the 35th annual ...