THE WRAP

Another reason why Miami is just better…
So sad for New Yorkers, the Taxi and Limosuine Comission recently increased the Taxi fare by $.26. The change will take effect May 1.

Everyone loves…
So everyone loves Urban Outfitters, correct? Well recently, the “everyone loves” line of tees that practically every cheeky fashionista has been sporting as of late have been deemed racist.

Keeping UM Wet…
To abstain from specifically naming a certain group on campus, rumors have been flying that a particular auction that took place on campus turned in a bad rendition of Girls Gone Wild. And these ladies wonder why they have a stereotype. Enough said.

Is there an apt comparison for this year’s American League Championship series between the Boston Re ...

If the University of Miami defense isn’t boiling with frustration by now, it must be simmering in an ...

Miami Hurricanes redshirt senior Gerald Willis was the lone UM football player chosen for the Associ ...

A new batch of evidence presented Monday at the college basketball trial in New York seems to furthe ...

University of Miami coach Mark Richt apparently is a fan of President Teddy Roosevelt’s — or at leas ...

A grant from the German government will support a series of roundtable and networking sessions on U. ...

As BioNIUM’s new director, the chair of the Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology plans t ...

Fareed Zakaria, a CNN host, journalist and author, tells UM students that globalization and technolo ...

The program, in which UM students mentor high school students, aims to get first generation students ...

Dr. Ralph Sacco, a top neurologist and researcher at the University of Miami Miller School of Medici ...

The Miami Hurricanes volleyball team improved to 10-5, 6-2 in the ACC, with a 3-0 sweep of Boston Co ...

The Miami women's tennis team closed the Bedford Cup with a perfect day, winning each match in ...

"In The Pool" is a series highlighting the University of Miami swimming & diving stude ...

Playing in front of a boisterous home crowd, the University of Miami soccer team earned a, 1-1, draw ...

The Hurricanes fell in their ACC road opener to the Virginia Cavaliers. ...