FASHION JUST DON’T!

Allow us to vouch for an invention called the mirror. Ever noticed how cavemen always look like crap in those little stick drawings? That ’cause it was before the times of this innovative, vertical, reflective surface. Even settlers where kinda hard up for them; that’s why all the characters in Oregon Trail were so horribly unfashionable. And died of cholera.

Anyway – we reside in a developed country in a day and age where mirrors are readily accessible not only in households and dorms, but in bathrooms, lockerrooms, and your closest retail store. But as the photos below show, some modern Americans still go whole days without seeing their own reflection. For these unfortunate folks, we offer some tips: no polo shirts with gym shorts, micro-sized minis with stiletto heels and above all, thong straps or boxer prints peaking out. Remember: Fashion is a blur of opinions and statements; however, there are some things that just don’t fly. Lucky for you, we’re protecting your identity with a big, black circle (always slimming).

Romello Height already had a top five publicly revealed when the Miami Hurricanes finally stepped in ...

Mark Pope knows his freshman year with the Miami Hurricanes didn’t play out the way it was supposed ...

Fredrick Eaford was quick to make it clear the Miami Hurricanes were his dream team to commit to. Af ...

Linebacker might be the most important position for the Miami Hurricanes to recruit in the Class of ...

Issiah Walker Jr. won’t be at Paradise Camp on Saturday. Instead of attending the Miami Hurricanes’ ...

Some scientists fear that the new fifth generation of wireless networks interferes with critical sat ...

A new study led by Miller School professor Dr. Claes Wahlestedt observes that key molecular programs ...

Evo Morales, first elected president of Bolivia in 2005, and could win an unprecedented fourth term ...

The University of Miami Black Alumni Society is hosting a number of Juneteenth events around the cou ...

The University of Miami Rosenstiel School’s Rescue a Reef program teams up with the NFL and others t ...

Jackie Lippincott, Autumn Kramer and Meredith Costello were among the 61 student-athletes named to t ...

Renate Grimstad and Kristyna Frydlova of the University of Miami women's golf team were selecte ...

The Miami women's basketball team will face Indiana at the Watsco Center in the 2019 Big Ten/AC ...

The University of Miami volleyball program is set to host the Hurricane Invitational and nine ACC ho ...

Games will be contested July 3-14 in Naples, Italy. ...