Culture

RESTAURANT REVIEW A hidden slice of Little Italy in Miami

Hands down, the most colorful restaurant in Miami, Randazzo’s Italian Restaurant stands proud and loudly proclaims to be one of the best. Located right by Miracle Mile, this charismatic little spot embodies all that is the Little Italy culture of Chicago. Randazzo’s is all about attitude and details and the owner creates an atmosphere fitting of his Little Italy upbringing. Walking into the restaurant is like walking into Marc Randazzo’s (owner and chef) home, with traditional photographs of his huge Italian family eating dinner at the table and pictures of his glory days as a professional boxer. The d

During a virtual panel discussion hosted by the University of Washington, President Julio Frenk discussed global responses to the pandemic—and what is needed to move forward. ...

Members of the Homecoming Executive Committee share how they pivoted this year to plan a ’Canes Spirit Week that continues to generate excitement and honor tradition. ...

One of the University’s largest student-run organizations didn’t miss a beat when moving its dance lessons online. ...

Tau Sigma National Honor Society and the Department of Orientation and Commuter Student Involvement host a week of interactive events honoring transfer students Oct. 19-25. ...

A graduate of the highly selective Applied Behavior Analysis program, Fajer Almenaie is changing the landscape for children on the autism spectrum in the Middle East. ...