THE WRAP

SOUL SISTAS
Gearing up for their tour, beauty Beyonce, soul sista Alicia Keys, and hip-hop queen Missy Elliot take over the stage at the Office Depot Center in Sunrise. The ladies of the Verizon 2004 however have not only been frolicking in and around the city, but in our own Wellness Center. Beyonce closed the gym on Monday afternoon and Alicia did the same on Tuesday. Too bad Jay-Z and Mos Def didn’t accompany them…we ladies want some eye candy as well. The Verizon Ladies First Tour 2004 happens tonight at the Office Depot Center at 7:00pm. Tickets are few and far between.

MODELS, BOTTLES…
Rande and Tiki Barber were spotted entering Nikki Beach on Monday night at around midnight for infamous Washington D.C. promoter Masoud’s Models and Bottles event. Although there were no real models, beautiful faces did abound. As for the bottles, a plethora of ocean blue water bottles and Corona’s with limp limes littered the wooden tables- wait, do those even count?

WE TAKE IT BACK
Retraction: A comment was early in the year about restaurant/lounge Joia on Collin’s Ave., regarding it’s rather rude treatment to several staff members and friends; that statement is since retracted due recent treatment. Hit up Joia’s upstairs lounge on Friday nights at around midnight.

GET THEE THERE QUICKLY
Again Lincoln Road is filling our never-ending appetites for the latest in new trends, hot stores, and anything that feeds our fancies. On Saturday, March 13, Quicksilver opens another Quicksilver Boardriders Club at 1023 Lincoln Road between Alton and Michigan Road. Stop by the opening for free give-aways and some ogling at Tahitian Hula Dancers and Polynesian Drummers.

And finally…WMC is over!

SPRING BREAK
‘Nuff said… get crazy.