Culture

THE WRAP

WMC – THE END
With WMC closing, these are the last few parties that should rank high on the list…
Tonight, Simple Life media sluts Paris Hilton and Nicole Ritchie host an evening at new Capponi venue, Mansion, featuring a Rosa Cha fashion show.

You’ve got to get it up
Also tonight, Soho Lounge is going retro with their Tai Shan Ball, with live performances by D’Luna and Avenue D and the code for the evening including anything “leather and lace,” “fetish”, “glam electro-punk”, and “80s retro trash,” Soho is going to be ardente.

CROBAR + CAVALLI
Wednesday, March 10, the last night of WMC, Crobar and Roberto Cavalli team up for an Italian soiree. With two themed rooms and a fashion show, guests will be saying (Italian) by the time their bottles run dry.

A FEW SHOUT OUTS:

Note to Girlie Action Media: Tommie Sunshine does not have 1000 friends that need to have VIP passes to watch him spin.

To the resident of 5411 Granada Boulevard: You do not know how to throw a house party.

Four words: We love our groupies!

mmm, bunnies:
Attention: Playboy is coming to the University of Miami! On Monday, March 22 and Tuesday, March 23 Playboy will be conducting interviews to find fem fatales for its fall 2004 “Girls of the ACC” spread. So ladies, work on that tan and email collegegirls@playboy.com for more information.

During a virtual panel discussion hosted by the University of Washington, President Julio Frenk discussed global responses to the pandemic—and what is needed to move forward. ...

Members of the Homecoming Executive Committee share how they pivoted this year to plan a ’Canes Spirit Week that continues to generate excitement and honor tradition. ...

One of the University’s largest student-run organizations didn’t miss a beat when moving its dance lessons online. ...

Tau Sigma National Honor Society and the Department of Orientation and Commuter Student Involvement host a week of interactive events honoring transfer students Oct. 19-25. ...

A graduate of the highly selective Applied Behavior Analysis program, Fajer Almenaie is changing the landscape for children on the autism spectrum in the Middle East. ...