THE WRAP

WMC – THE END
With WMC closing, these are the last few parties that should rank high on the list…
Tonight, Simple Life media sluts Paris Hilton and Nicole Ritchie host an evening at new Capponi venue, Mansion, featuring a Rosa Cha fashion show.

You’ve got to get it up
Also tonight, Soho Lounge is going retro with their Tai Shan Ball, with live performances by D’Luna and Avenue D and the code for the evening including anything “leather and lace,” “fetish”, “glam electro-punk”, and “80s retro trash,” Soho is going to be ardente.

CROBAR + CAVALLI
Wednesday, March 10, the last night of WMC, Crobar and Roberto Cavalli team up for an Italian soiree. With two themed rooms and a fashion show, guests will be saying (Italian) by the time their bottles run dry.

A FEW SHOUT OUTS:

Note to Girlie Action Media: Tommie Sunshine does not have 1000 friends that need to have VIP passes to watch him spin.

To the resident of 5411 Granada Boulevard: You do not know how to throw a house party.

Four words: We love our groupies!

mmm, bunnies:
Attention: Playboy is coming to the University of Miami! On Monday, March 22 and Tuesday, March 23 Playboy will be conducting interviews to find fem fatales for its fall 2004 “Girls of the ACC” spread. So ladies, work on that tan and email collegegirls@playboy.com for more information.

A six-pack of Hurricanes notes on a Wednesday: ▪ The Miami Hurricanes are honoring their 1983 nation ...

With Jaquan Johnson still sidelined with a hamstring strain he suffered on Saturday against Toledo, ...

The Miami Hurricanes are running low on tight ends. But their receivers — notably sophomore speedste ...

A six-pack of Hurricanes notes on a Tuesday: ▪ The pretty even split of carries between Travis Homer ...

The University of Miami has lost another player to surgery, and the depth was already lacking at thi ...

New technology could help schools identify shooters and other intruders before they enter the door. ...

A University of Miami professor has created software to detect fraud in standardized tests. ...

UM President Julio Frenk outlined the strategies of the Roadmap to Our New Century, part of his Stat ...

Students attending Monday night's State of the U address by UM President Julio Frenk offer thei ...

At UM’s inaugural State of the U address, President Julio Frenk detailed the strategies of the Roadm ...

Through three games, Miami is No. 1 in the country in tackles for loss and the entire Hurricanes def ...

Jeff Thomas may be quiet off the field, but the sophomore has been consistently making lots of noise ...

The University of Miami soccer team is set to return to Cobb Stadium, where it will host No. 12 Duke ...

The Atlantic Coast Conference announced Tuesday the league slate for the upcoming 2018-19 season. ...

Miami remained ranked in both major polls Sunday, checking in at No. 21 in the Associated Press Top ...