GREEK WEEK EVENT WINNERS

Blood Drive
Lambda Chi Alpha – fraternity
Delta Phi Epsilon – sorority

Olympic Day
Lambda Chi Alpha – fraternity
Delta Phi Epsilon – sorority

ORGANIZED Cheer
Sigma Phi Epsilon – fraternity
Delta Gamma – sorority

Mystery Event
Lambda Chi Alpha – fraternity
Delta Phi Epsilon – sorority

Song Fest
Sigma Phi Epsilon – fraternity
Delta Phi Epsilon – sorority

Dance-A-Thon
Sigma Phi Epsilon – fraternity
Kappa Kappa Gamma – sorority

Most Spirit
Phi Delta Theta – fraternity
Delta Delta Delta – sorority

Most Improved
Phi Delta Theta
Delta Delta Delta

Overall
Lambda Chi Alpha
Delta Phi Epsilon

At their best, they are UM’s most dynamic players on each side of the ball. But the Ahmmon Richards ...

A day after practicing in the Carol Soffer Football Indoor Practice Facility for the first time in s ...

It appears that at least one LSU receiver won’t be available at the University of Miami football ope ...

After the Miami Hurricanes football team spent part of its practice on Monday in a torrential downpo ...

Nothing like a comic book cover on steroids to get University of Miami and LSU football fans juiced ...

Intergroup Dialogue, soon to be offered as a course, fosters a sense of belonging, an appreciation f ...

Aretha Franklin and her music defined “what is soul” to generations of music lovers. ...

The University of Miami kicked into high gear to welcome thousands of new students and ensure move-i ...

UM President Julio Frenk welcomes first-year and transfer students to UM in signature ’Cane Kickoff ...

Miami Law conducts its inaugural Legal Impact Hack for first-year students. ...

The University of Miami volleyball team won its exhibition match over FIU, 3-0, Saturday at the Knig ...

Coming off a road win in its season opener, the University of Miami soccer team will welcome crossto ...

In head coach Sarah Barnes' debut at the helm, the University of Miami soccer team won its seas ...

The Hurricanes practiced in the Carol Soffer Indoor Practice Facility for the first time ever on Fri ...

Malik Rosier, Travis Homer and Ahmmon Richards are key returning playmakers, but they are just the b ...