GREEK WEEK EVENT WINNERS

Blood Drive
Lambda Chi Alpha – fraternity
Delta Phi Epsilon – sorority

Olympic Day
Lambda Chi Alpha – fraternity
Delta Phi Epsilon – sorority

ORGANIZED Cheer
Sigma Phi Epsilon – fraternity
Delta Gamma – sorority

Mystery Event
Lambda Chi Alpha – fraternity
Delta Phi Epsilon – sorority

Song Fest
Sigma Phi Epsilon – fraternity
Delta Phi Epsilon – sorority

Dance-A-Thon
Sigma Phi Epsilon – fraternity
Kappa Kappa Gamma – sorority

Most Spirit
Phi Delta Theta – fraternity
Delta Delta Delta – sorority

Most Improved
Phi Delta Theta
Delta Delta Delta

Overall
Lambda Chi Alpha
Delta Phi Epsilon

Claire Paris-Limouzy started freediving for research and ended up becoming a record-breaking athlete who is also spearheading a Scientific Freediving program at the University. ...

Sociology scholars from around the world convened for a virtual conference hosted by the University of Miami on Thursday to explore shifting tendencies in international relocation and the implications for global social change. ...

Lauryn Williams, track and field and bobsled medalist, addressed the University community during Wednesday night’s “What Matters to U” virtual event. ...

During his appearance Tuesday on a webinar hosted by the University of Miami Patti and Allan Herbert Business School, tech mogul Eric Yuan highlighted the importance of a workplace culture of happiness and urged that businesses pay greater attention to the digital divide. ...

Early voting in Florida began this week and will last through Nov. 1. Here’s a rundown of everything students need to know about upcoming campus events, from the final debate watch party to transportation to the polls. ...