Student Government Election Results

In total, 1,957 students voted in this semester’s elections. That’s over 900 more than last year.
Be sure to vote in runoffs for president, vice-president and treasurer today and tomorrow in the UC Breezeway.

President
Billy Bludgus 586 (30.30%)
Vance Aloupis
456 (23.60%)
Carlos Echeverri
239 (12.40%)
Peter Maki
229 (11.80%)
Chris Clark
178 (9.20%)
Don Donelson
159 (8.20%)
Scott Wacholtz
42 (2.20%)
Joshua Arcurio
41 (2.10%)

Vice President
Ben Everard
509 (26.70%)
Minal Ahson
478 (25.10%)
Peter Groverman
278 (14.50%)
Andy Cohn
266 (13.90%)
Justice T. Walker
257 (13.50%)
Adele Bagley
111 (5.80%)

Treasurer
Amy Landau
546 (28.9%)
Stephanie Berg
365 (19.3%)
Paty Escuder
321 (17%)
H. Skylar Zwick
251 (13.30%)
Saran Stewart
198 (10.50%)
Victoria Alegret
194 (10.30%)

Hurricane
Productions
Referendum
Yes 985
No 679
Abstained 293

Pro Football Focus unveiled where Power 5 programs rank in tackles for a loss or no gain against the ...

A six-pack of Hurricanes notes on a Thursday evening: ▪ UM coach Mark Richt has explained his decisi ...

Braylen Ingraham’s final college visit before decision day took him just about as far from home as p ...

The Miami Hurricanes had traveled half the field to start the second half when coach Mark Richt enco ...

Jeremiah Payton was one of those prospects the Miami Hurricanes coveted from just about the time he ...

UM’s annual Food Day celebration will highlight the need to eat sustainable, locally sourced foods ...

University of Miami changes program title of Women’s and Gender Studies to Gender and Sexuality Stud ...

Two families with deep ties to Miami—the Millers and Fains— celebrate two endowed faculty chair appo ...

The University of Miami remembers alumnus Erik Hauri—the man who discovered water on the moon. ...

Through an innovative program, Miami Law students are empowering local high schoolers to think like ...

The Miami women's tennis team opened play Friday at the ITA Southeast Regional Championships Pr ...

The University of Miami women's swimming & diving team impressed in its quad-meet Friday af ...

The University of Miami volleyball team (10-6, 6-3 ACC) came up short in an ACC home match for the f ...

Junior averaged 11.4 points and 6.7 rebounds per game last season. ...

University of Miami head coach Gino DiMare released the Hurricanes' 2019 baseball schedule Thur ...