Student Government Election Results

In total, 1,957 students voted in this semester’s elections. That’s over 900 more than last year.
Be sure to vote in runoffs for president, vice-president and treasurer today and tomorrow in the UC Breezeway.

President
Billy Bludgus 586 (30.30%)
Vance Aloupis
456 (23.60%)
Carlos Echeverri
239 (12.40%)
Peter Maki
229 (11.80%)
Chris Clark
178 (9.20%)
Don Donelson
159 (8.20%)
Scott Wacholtz
42 (2.20%)
Joshua Arcurio
41 (2.10%)

Vice President
Ben Everard
509 (26.70%)
Minal Ahson
478 (25.10%)
Peter Groverman
278 (14.50%)
Andy Cohn
266 (13.90%)
Justice T. Walker
257 (13.50%)
Adele Bagley
111 (5.80%)

Treasurer
Amy Landau
546 (28.9%)
Stephanie Berg
365 (19.3%)
Paty Escuder
321 (17%)
H. Skylar Zwick
251 (13.30%)
Saran Stewart
198 (10.50%)
Victoria Alegret
194 (10.30%)

Hurricane
Productions
Referendum
Yes 985
No 679
Abstained 293

It wasn’t long ago when the Miami Hurricanes’ Class of 2020 included the top three rising senior pro ...

Six new Hurricanes football players arrived on campus and began classes Monday, a group including a ...

The Atlantic Coast Conference Baseball Championship schedule is set. The No. 4 seed Miami Hurricanes ...

The first regular season of Gino DiMare’s head-coaching era ended Saturday at Mark Light Field. But ...

The Miami Hurricanes’ hopes for hosting an NCAA regional were damaged a bit on Friday night by a 12- ...

Imagine simulating diabetes, lung cancer, or heart disease on a device no larger than a credit card. ...

Alabama’s new abortion law puts the issue of women’s rights in the spotlight for the upcoming 2020 e ...

The University of Miami is shaping the future of education by using innovative approaches that drive ...

Six short films created by University of Miami film students will be screened in Los Angeles this we ...

Researchers from 16 Latin American and Caribbean countries, hosted by the Institute for the Advanced ...

Four Miami Hurricanes were among those recognized by the Atlantic Coast Conference Monday for their ...

Top-seeded Estela Perez-Somarriba of the Miami women's tennis team started her NCAA Singles Cha ...

The Barcelona, Spain, native caps his sophomore campaign with a team-high 21 singles wins. ...

The University of Miami track and field program garnered 20 entries in the 2019 NCAA East Preliminar ...

Miami's schedule features seven matches against teams that reached the NCAA Championship. ...