Student Government Election Results

In total, 1,957 students voted in this semester’s elections. That’s over 900 more than last year.
Be sure to vote in runoffs for president, vice-president and treasurer today and tomorrow in the UC Breezeway.

President
Billy Bludgus 586 (30.30%)
Vance Aloupis
456 (23.60%)
Carlos Echeverri
239 (12.40%)
Peter Maki
229 (11.80%)
Chris Clark
178 (9.20%)
Don Donelson
159 (8.20%)
Scott Wacholtz
42 (2.20%)
Joshua Arcurio
41 (2.10%)

Vice President
Ben Everard
509 (26.70%)
Minal Ahson
478 (25.10%)
Peter Groverman
278 (14.50%)
Andy Cohn
266 (13.90%)
Justice T. Walker
257 (13.50%)
Adele Bagley
111 (5.80%)

Treasurer
Amy Landau
546 (28.9%)
Stephanie Berg
365 (19.3%)
Paty Escuder
321 (17%)
H. Skylar Zwick
251 (13.30%)
Saran Stewart
198 (10.50%)
Victoria Alegret
194 (10.30%)

Hurricane
Productions
Referendum
Yes 985
No 679
Abstained 293

The Miami Hurricanes didn’t waste long to find their replacements for Manny Diaz at defensive coordi ...

The Miami Hurricanes will have to try to get revenge on the Wisconsin Badgers without perhaps their ...

Mark Barnes likes to call Zion Nelson a “throwback” player, but the coach really means Nelson is sor ...

The land of palm trees, beaches and mojitos gave way to the land of the Liberty Bell, cheesesteaks a ...

The University of Miami on Thursday launched a national search as it begins the difficult task of re ...

The Foote Fellows Honors Program offers students added flexibility to pursue multiple academic inter ...

Commencement speakers share gems of insight and wisdom as more than 1,000 UM students graduate in tw ...

During a news conference Wednesday, a UM medical team talked about the clinical findings after exami ...

Your one-stop shop for University of Miami fall commencement information. ...

The University of Miami will welcome more than 1,000 new graduates into the UM alumni family during ...

Hurricanes Name Banda, Patke Co-Defensive Coordinators; Promote Simpson to Associate Head Coach ...

The No. 24/22 Miami women's basketball team will conclude its three-game homestand Sunday at 1 ...

World Series champion and UM baseball All-American Jon Jay will headline the 2019 First Pitch Banque ...

Fall graduation ceremonies held Thursday at Watsco Center. ...

The Miami women's basketball team ascended one position in each of the major national polls thi ...