Student Government Election Results

In total, 1,957 students voted in this semester’s elections. That’s over 900 more than last year.
Be sure to vote in runoffs for president, vice-president and treasurer today and tomorrow in the UC Breezeway.

President
Billy Bludgus 586 (30.30%)
Vance Aloupis
456 (23.60%)
Carlos Echeverri
239 (12.40%)
Peter Maki
229 (11.80%)
Chris Clark
178 (9.20%)
Don Donelson
159 (8.20%)
Scott Wacholtz
42 (2.20%)
Joshua Arcurio
41 (2.10%)

Vice President
Ben Everard
509 (26.70%)
Minal Ahson
478 (25.10%)
Peter Groverman
278 (14.50%)
Andy Cohn
266 (13.90%)
Justice T. Walker
257 (13.50%)
Adele Bagley
111 (5.80%)

Treasurer
Amy Landau
546 (28.9%)
Stephanie Berg
365 (19.3%)
Paty Escuder
321 (17%)
H. Skylar Zwick
251 (13.30%)
Saran Stewart
198 (10.50%)
Victoria Alegret
194 (10.30%)

Hurricane
Productions
Referendum
Yes 985
No 679
Abstained 293

A six-pack of Hurricanes notes on a Thursday evening: ▪ UM coach Mark Richt has explained his decisi ...

The Miami Hurricanes had traveled half the field to start the second half when coach Mark Richt enco ...

Jeremiah Payton was one of those prospects the Miami Hurricanes coveted from just about the time he ...

The Miami Hurricanes’ secondary continues to get stronger. Miami, which already holds a pair of comm ...

Mark Richt said he’s spending the bye week evaluating everything about Miami’s offense, a process th ...

Two families with deep ties to Miami—the Millers and Fains— celebrate two endowed faculty chair appo ...

A fabulous team of staff and volunteers labors long and hard, primed with school spirit, behind the ...

The University of Miami remembers alumnus Erik Hauri—the man who discovered water on the moon. ...

Through an innovative program, Miami Law students are empowering local high schoolers to think like ...

The global exploration, media, and education company will kick off a national campaign at UM to offe ...

University of Miami head coach Gino DiMare released the Hurricanes' 2019 baseball schedule Thur ...

The University of Miami men's tennis team will take part in the ITA Southeast Regional Champion ...

The University of Miami women's swimming & diving team returns to competition this weekend, ...

The University of Miami volleyball team is set to host Clemson and Georgia Tech in the first of four ...

Four members of the Miami women's tennis team will take part in the ITA Southeast Regional Cham ...