THE WRAP

but She’s keeping the dream house
The hottest couple in all of history is finally over…
Barbie and Ken have recently split and the world is up in arms. Mattel announced last week that Barbie and Ken were splitting due to differences; apparently the couple, which have been connected for over 40 years now, have decided that it was time for a break. Barbie, who has been marketed as everything from a doctor to a pop diva has outshined Ken for several years now, surviving without Ken’s commitment. Rumor has it that Barbie is now heading to Cali to work on her already glowing tan and frolic in the surf with new crush, Australian boarder Blaine. Only time will tell if Ken will become vengeful and fraternize with Barbie’s hot friends, Teresa and Lara. Can we say mnage?

SEARCHING FOR A JOB?
Ambitious and hopeful? Word is out that stations are looking for new VJ’s in, forget this…South America. Talent agencies are scouring the country for new VJ’s for shows related to ones that air on what used to be music channel MTV. Hit up the COM school for applications and make sure to give a shout out to The Hurricane for letting the word out.

HAAA-VAhD GETS DIRTY… in the yaaahd, in the backseat of yah caaah..
Announcement, Announcement…Harvard University has just approved a student porn magazine. Featuring art, sex advice, and fiction, the glossy pages are supposedly “a publication for freedom of expression.” Titled the H-bomb, Harvard’s new porn mag will feature everything and anything sexual, the only stipulation is no on-campus photos, due to university liability.

And for all the single mingles out in MIA, guess what? You survived Valentine’s Day. Congratulations, it wasn’t so bad.

A six-pack of Hurricanes notes on a Wednesday: ▪ The Miami Hurricanes are honoring their 1983 nation ...

With Jaquan Johnson still sidelined with a hamstring strain he suffered on Saturday against Toledo, ...

The Miami Hurricanes are running low on tight ends. But their receivers — notably sophomore speedste ...

A six-pack of Hurricanes notes on a Tuesday: ▪ The pretty even split of carries between Travis Homer ...

The University of Miami has lost another player to surgery, and the depth was already lacking at thi ...

New technology could help schools identify shooters and other intruders before they enter the door. ...

A University of Miami professor has created software to detect fraud in standardized tests. ...

UM President Julio Frenk outlined the strategies of the Roadmap to Our New Century, part of his Stat ...

Students attending Monday night's State of the U address by UM President Julio Frenk offer thei ...

At UM’s inaugural State of the U address, President Julio Frenk detailed the strategies of the Roadm ...

Through three games, Miami is No. 1 in the country in tackles for loss and the entire Hurricanes def ...

Jeff Thomas may be quiet off the field, but the sophomore has been consistently making lots of noise ...

The University of Miami soccer team is set to return to Cobb Stadium, where it will host No. 12 Duke ...

The Atlantic Coast Conference announced Tuesday the league slate for the upcoming 2018-19 season. ...

Miami remained ranked in both major polls Sunday, checking in at No. 21 in the Associated Press Top ...