POLICE BEAT

TUESDAY FEBRUARY 4
12:01 a.m. 1244 Stanford Dr. Theft
10:16 a.m. 5501 San Amaro Dr. Grand Theft
12:38 p.m. 1311 Miller Dr. Theft

WEDNESDAY FEBRUARY 5
1:55 p.m. 1314 Miller Dr. Theft
6:23 p.m. 1300 Memorial Dr. Petit Theft

THURSDAY FEBRUARY 6
12:10 p.m. 1306 Stanford Dr. Theft

FRIDAY FEBRUARY 7
8:15 p.m. 5638 Merrick St. Vandalism

SUNDAY FEBRUARY 9
11:11 a.m. 1231 Dickinson Dr. Burglary
11:40 a.m. 1150 Levante Ave. Aggravated Assault
1:01 p.m. 1252 Memorial Dr. Burglary
3:53 p.m. 1239 Dickinson Dr. Theft
6:43 p.m. 1239 Dickinson Dr. Burglary

MONDAY FEBRUARY 10
5:15 p.m. 1306 Stanford Dr. Theft
7:25 p.m. 1530 Liguria Ave. Trespassing

For more information on crimes and crime prevention, contact Public Safety at 305-284-6666.

University of Miami fans no doubt are loving the Hurricanes’ two newest tight ends. What they’re pro ...

A six-pack of Hurricanes notes on a Thursday: ▪ Though UM wasn’t called for a single penalty against ...

Two of the best athletes and a freshman quarterback on the No. 21 University of Miami football team ...

A six-pack of Hurricanes notes on a Wednesday: ▪ The Miami Hurricanes are honoring their 1983 nation ...

With Jaquan Johnson still sidelined with a hamstring strain he suffered on Saturday against Toledo, ...

The trailer for a documentary exploring the relationships between UM students and Holocaust survivor ...

New technology could help workplaces and schools identify violent intruders before they enter the do ...

A University of Miami professor has created software to detect fraud in standardized tests. ...

UM President Julio Frenk outlined the strategies of the Roadmap to Our New Century, part of his Stat ...

Students attending Monday night's State of the U address by UM President Julio Frenk offer thei ...

The 1983 national champions will be back on campus to celebrate the 35thanniversary of Miami's ...

The University of Miami volleyball program begins ACC play on Friday night against Wake Forest at 7 ...

Head coach Katie Meier announced Wednesday the ninth annual Miami Women's Basketball Fantasy Ca ...

The yearly Miami Fall Invite will take place Friday through Sunday at the Neil Schiff Tennis Center, ...

Through three games, Miami is No. 1 in the country in tackles for loss and the entire Hurricanes def ...