POLICE BEAT

TUESDAY FEBRUARY 4
12:01 a.m. 1244 Stanford Dr. Theft
10:16 a.m. 5501 San Amaro Dr. Grand Theft
12:38 p.m. 1311 Miller Dr. Theft

WEDNESDAY FEBRUARY 5
1:55 p.m. 1314 Miller Dr. Theft
6:23 p.m. 1300 Memorial Dr. Petit Theft

THURSDAY FEBRUARY 6
12:10 p.m. 1306 Stanford Dr. Theft

FRIDAY FEBRUARY 7
8:15 p.m. 5638 Merrick St. Vandalism

SUNDAY FEBRUARY 9
11:11 a.m. 1231 Dickinson Dr. Burglary
11:40 a.m. 1150 Levante Ave. Aggravated Assault
1:01 p.m. 1252 Memorial Dr. Burglary
3:53 p.m. 1239 Dickinson Dr. Theft
6:43 p.m. 1239 Dickinson Dr. Burglary

MONDAY FEBRUARY 10
5:15 p.m. 1306 Stanford Dr. Theft
7:25 p.m. 1530 Liguria Ave. Trespassing

For more information on crimes and crime prevention, contact Public Safety at 305-284-6666.

Boston College star Ky Bowman came down with a 102-degree fever on Saturday night. Jordan Chatman an ...

A six-pack of Hurricanes notes on a Sunday: ▪ New UM defensive coordinator Blake Baker has asked UM ...

Emese Hof and No. 20 Miami think they can play with anyone, and it shows. Hof scored 18 of her 25 po ...

New University of Miami baseball head coach Gino DiMare wanted to start strong. He got perfection. T ...

Former University of Miami star running back Mark Walton was arrested late Friday on a charge of mis ...

UM alumna Alina Mayo Azze, who has covered a myriad of topics during her 37-year career, has been a ...

Happiness and well-being scholar Tal Ben-Shahar is UM’s newest Distinguished Presidential Scholar. ...

UM experts react to a new ban that prohibits people in Key West from using certain types of sunscree ...

A matchmaker extraordinaire, Ricardo Cepeda, the manager of the UM Zebrafish Facility, is passionate ...

The No. 20 Miami women's basketball team stormed back from a 14-point deficit to pick up the bi ...

Brian Van Belle struck out five over six shutout innings to help the Canes sweep Rutgers on opening ...

The Hurricanes dropped a tight contest with the Eagles in Chestnut Hill, 64-57. ...

The sophomore first baseman slugged his second homer of the weekend to lead the Canes to a series wi ...

Junior Renate Grimstad led the way for Miami and is tied for 18th at one-over-par, while sophomore K ...