NEWS BRIEFS

College Republicans host week of political events
The UM College Republicans will be hosting “Elephant Stampede: A Week in Republican Politics” from Feb. 16-19. The week will consist of Republican speakers, a panel discussion on US Foreign Policy, Lincoln Penny Drive to benefit veterans, voter registration and much more. A kickoff “Rally for America” will take place on Feb. 16 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. For more information, email umcrclub@umcrnc.org.

Meet your SG candidates
Meet the candidates and Referenda Sponsors of this year’s Student Government Elections on the UC Patio on February 19 from 11:30 a.m.- 1:30 p.m. The vice-presidential debate is on February 17th at the Rat at 7 p.m. and the presidential debate will be held on February 18 at the Rat at 7 p.m.

Library hours extended
In response to requests from students and faculty, the Richter Library will stay open until 10 p.m. on Saturdays during the Spring Semester. Throughout the semester, use will be analyzed to determine whether Saturday hours need to be expanded on a permanent basis. For information about hours over breaks and at other University of Miami Libraries, please see www.library.miami.edu

The Miami Hurricanes didn’t waste long to find their replacements for Manny Diaz at defensive coordi ...

The Miami Hurricanes will have to try to get revenge on the Wisconsin Badgers without perhaps their ...

Mark Barnes likes to call Zion Nelson a “throwback” player, but the coach really means Nelson is sor ...

The land of palm trees, beaches and mojitos gave way to the land of the Liberty Bell, cheesesteaks a ...

The University of Miami on Thursday launched a national search as it begins the difficult task of re ...

The Foote Fellows Honors Program offers students added flexibility to pursue multiple academic inter ...

Commencement speakers share gems of insight and wisdom as more than 1,000 UM students graduate in tw ...

During a news conference Wednesday, a UM medical team talked about the clinical findings after exami ...

Your one-stop shop for University of Miami fall commencement information. ...

The University of Miami will welcome more than 1,000 new graduates into the UM alumni family during ...

Hurricanes Name Banda, Patke Co-Defensive Coordinators; Promote Simpson to Associate Head Coach ...

The No. 24/22 Miami women's basketball team will conclude its three-game homestand Sunday at 1 ...

World Series champion and UM baseball All-American Jon Jay will headline the 2019 First Pitch Banque ...

Fall graduation ceremonies held Thursday at Watsco Center. ...

The Miami women's basketball team ascended one position in each of the major national polls thi ...