POLICE BEAT

WEDNESDAY JANUARY 28

8:13 p.m. 1230 Dickinson Dr.
Petit Theft

THURSDAY JANUARY 29

10:59 a.m. 1311 Miller Dr.
Grand Theft
3:29 p.m. 1306 Stanford Dr.
Theft
4:17 p.m. 1211 Dickinson Dr.
Grand Theft
4:59 p.m. 1231 Dickinson Dr.
Fraud

FRIDAY JANUARY 30

11:05 p.m. 5638 Merrick St.
Burglary

SATURDAY JANUARY 31

1:15 a.m. 5500 San Amaro Dr.
Theft

SUNDAY FEBRUARY 1

10:43 p.m. 5600 Merrick St.
Grand Theft
MONDAY FEBRUARY 2

12:42 a.m. 1231 Dickinson Dr. Battery
11:05 a.m. 5150 Brunson Dr.
Stalking
TUESDAY FEBRUARY 3

10:15 a.m. 1507 Levante Ave.
Theft
12:08 p.m. 1111 Memorial Dr.
Petit Theft
12:48 p.m. 1311 Miller Dr.
Theft
3:02 p.m. 1306 Stanford Dr. Burglary
For more information on crimes and crime prevention, contact Public Safety at 284-6666.

Mark Richt said he’s spending the bye week evaluating everything about Miami’s offense, a process th ...

Mark Richt is sticking with the veteran. The Miami Hurricanes coach announced during the weekly Atla ...

Is there an apt comparison for this year’s American League Championship series between the Boston Re ...

If the University of Miami defense isn’t boiling with frustration by now, it must be simmering in an ...

Miami Hurricanes redshirt senior Gerald Willis was the lone UM football player chosen for the Associ ...

Through an innovative program, Miami Law students are empowering local high schoolers to think like ...

A grant from the German government will support a series of roundtable and networking sessions on U. ...

As BioNIUM’s new director, the chair of the Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology plans t ...

Fareed Zakaria, a CNN host, journalist and author, tells UM students that globalization and technolo ...

The program, in which UM students mentor high school students, aims to get first generation students ...

For the second straight year, all of the Miami women's basketball teams will be televised and f ...

The University of Miami soccer team heads to the Tar Heel state for a pair of road matches beginning ...

Get to Know U is a series that introduces the newest members of the Miami Hurricanes track and field ...

The Miami Hurricanes volleyball team improved to 10-5, 6-2 in the ACC, with a 3-0 sweep of Boston Co ...

The Miami women's tennis team closed the Bedford Cup with a perfect day, winning each match in ...