CALENDAR: TOO MUCH GOING ON…

All right, so calendars, including those used in the lame routine entertainment repertoire of most industries, are really daft, yet extremely advantageous. So now, because this is just the easiest way to get it out there, we are demoralizing the section and inserting a calendar… we’ll regret this in a few weeks when we come to our senses.

Tuesday, Feb. 3 (Today)
I Against the Ropes Screening
AMC Sunset, 7:30 p.m.
~Pick up free screening passes
from our office, UC 221

Wednesday, Feb. 4
I Kill Bill, Vol. I at Cosford
It’s free… no excuse not to watch intently as Quentin Tarantino and Uma Thurman unfold the first half of an intriguing and gory tale.

Thursday, Feb. 5
I New York Music/Movie Festival
Coconut Grove; opening night events at Coco Walk
I Lowe Down, Lowe Art Museum 6- to 9 p.m.
I And Along Came a Spider, Miami Int’l Film Festival, Cosford, 4 p.m.
I Evil, Miami Int’l Film Festival, Cosford, 7 p.m.
I Winter Music Conference, Nikki Beach, Opening Night Party

Friday, Feb. 6
I Bright Leaves, Miami Int’l Film Festival, Cosford, 4 p.m.
I November, MIFF Cosford, 7 p.m.
I Fab Fest: A Taste of the Beach
Foods – Arts – Beverages
South Beach, Ocean Drive & 7th Street

Saturday, Feb. 7
I Festival of the Arts
Ocean Terrace, North Beach
I Battle of the Bands, Churchill’s Pub
I Bob Marley Festival
$28 & 4 cans of food gets you entrance – Acts such as Julian Marley and India Aire perform

Sunday, Feb. 8
I Festival of the Arts
Ocean Terrace, North Beach
I A Letter To True, MIFF, Cosford, 4 p.m.
I Broken Wings, MIFF, Cosford, 7 p.m.
I MIAMI INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL ENDS!!
I Grammy Awards

A six-pack of Hurricanes notes on a Thursday evening: ▪ UM coach Mark Richt has explained his decisi ...

The Miami Hurricanes had traveled half the field to start the second half when coach Mark Richt enco ...

Jeremiah Payton was one of those prospects the Miami Hurricanes coveted from just about the time he ...

The Miami Hurricanes’ secondary continues to get stronger. Miami, which already holds a pair of comm ...

Mark Richt said he’s spending the bye week evaluating everything about Miami’s offense, a process th ...

Two families with deep ties to Miami—the Millers and Fains— celebrate two endowed faculty chair appo ...

A fabulous team of staff and volunteers labors long and hard, primed with school spirit, behind the ...

The University of Miami remembers alumnus Erik Hauri—the man who discovered water on the moon. ...

Through an innovative program, Miami Law students are empowering local high schoolers to think like ...

The global exploration, media, and education company will kick off a national campaign at UM to offe ...

University of Miami head coach Gino DiMare released the Hurricanes' 2019 baseball schedule Thur ...

The University of Miami men's tennis team will take part in the ITA Southeast Regional Champion ...

The University of Miami women's swimming & diving team returns to competition this weekend, ...

The University of Miami volleyball team is set to host Clemson and Georgia Tech in the first of four ...

Four members of the Miami women's tennis team will take part in the ITA Southeast Regional Cham ...