POLICE BEAT OF THE WEEK

SUNDAY JANUARY 25
12:50 a.m. 1200 Dickinson Dr. Criminal Mischief
4:16 a.m. 5100 San Amaro Dr. Criminal Mischief
TUESDAY JANUARY 27
10:00 a.m. 1200 Dickinson Dr.
Loitering/Prowling
12:43 p.m. 5501 San Amaro Dr.
Petit Theft
12:51 p.m. 1300 Memorial Dr.
Petit Theft
3:10 p.m. 1306 Stanford Dr.
Theft
7:25 p.m. 1111 Memorial Dr.
Harassing Phone Calls

The Hurricane is currently working to improve police beat by working with Coral Gables Police Department. For more information on crimes and crime prevention, contact Public Safety at 305-284-6666.

The Asa Martin era for the Miami Hurricanes might be coming to an end just six months after it began ...

Avantae Williams and Lorenzo Lingard punctuated Paradise Camp with a chest bump. The Miami Hurricane ...

Sebastian the Ibis of the University of Miami displayed tremendous defense in leading the Pizza Hut ...

June is one of the most important months in the recruiting calendar and the Miami Hurricanes finishe ...

A six-pack of notes from UM’s annual Paradise Camp on Saturday: ▪ Few Canes greats have as unique a ...

The first debates of the Democratic presidential primary season will take place over two nights. How ...

Doctoral student Maria del Rosario Concha Mendez is spending the summer researching materials in the ...

Alumna Lauren Crotty reflects on her undergraduate experience and the path that led her to sign up w ...

The U.S. women’s national soccer team, competing for the World Cup in France, is entrenched in a cou ...

In the first course of its kind on a college campus, faculty, staff, and students will learn if they ...

Two outgoing Miami student-athletes, Emese Hof and Samantha Gonzalez, are among the record 585 nomin ...

Chris McMahon was selected to participate in the 2019 USA Baseball Collegiate National Team training ...

Five members of the Miami women's tennis team earned All-ACC Academic Team distinction, as anno ...

Eight Miami Hurricanes were among those recognized by the conference with selections to the Track an ...

UM forward Dewan Hernandez was selected 59th overall by the Toronto Raptors in the 2019 NBA Draft. ...