POLICE BEAT OF THE WEEK

SUNDAY JANUARY 25
12:50 a.m. 1200 Dickinson Dr. Criminal Mischief
4:16 a.m. 5100 San Amaro Dr. Criminal Mischief
TUESDAY JANUARY 27
10:00 a.m. 1200 Dickinson Dr.
Loitering/Prowling
12:43 p.m. 5501 San Amaro Dr.
Petit Theft
12:51 p.m. 1300 Memorial Dr.
Petit Theft
3:10 p.m. 1306 Stanford Dr.
Theft
7:25 p.m. 1111 Memorial Dr.
Harassing Phone Calls

The Hurricane is currently working to improve police beat by working with Coral Gables Police Department. For more information on crimes and crime prevention, contact Public Safety at 305-284-6666.

An asynchronous learning model provided an opportunity to create a hands-on process with a three-dimensional approach for a fall class. ...

Claire Paris-Limouzy started freediving for research and ended up becoming a record-breaking athlete who is also spearheading a Scientific Freediving program at the University. ...

Sociology scholars from around the world convened for a virtual conference hosted by the University of Miami on Thursday to explore shifting tendencies in international relocation and the implications for global social change. ...

Lauryn Williams, track and field and bobsled medalist, addressed the University community during Wednesday night’s “What Matters to U” virtual event. ...

During his appearance Tuesday on a webinar hosted by the University of Miami Patti and Allan Herbert Business School, tech mogul Eric Yuan highlighted the importance of a workplace culture of happiness and urged that businesses pay greater attention to the digital divide. ...