POLICE BEAT OF THE WEEK

SUNDAY JANUARY 25
12:50 a.m. 1200 Dickinson Dr. Criminal Mischief
4:16 a.m. 5100 San Amaro Dr. Criminal Mischief
TUESDAY JANUARY 27
10:00 a.m. 1200 Dickinson Dr.
Loitering/Prowling
12:43 p.m. 5501 San Amaro Dr.
Petit Theft
12:51 p.m. 1300 Memorial Dr.
Petit Theft
3:10 p.m. 1306 Stanford Dr.
Theft
7:25 p.m. 1111 Memorial Dr.
Harassing Phone Calls

The Hurricane is currently working to improve police beat by working with Coral Gables Police Department. For more information on crimes and crime prevention, contact Public Safety at 305-284-6666.

University of Miami coach Mark Richt apparently is a fan of President Teddy Roosevelt’s — or at leas ...

If there was one freshman the Miami Hurricanes knew would have to help entering the season, Brevin J ...

Not only has Gerald Willis been one of the best stories of the Miami Hurricanes’ season, he has also ...

The Miami Hurricanes started the season No. 8 nationally in both major polls. Now, they’re nowhere t ...

With a bye week on the horizon, the meager University of Miami offense has nearly two weeks to attem ...

Fareed Zakaria, a CNN host, journalist and author, tells UM students that global pressures are makin ...

The program, in which UM students mentor high school students, aims to get first generation students ...

Dr. Ralph Sacco, a top neurologist and researcher at the University of Miami Miller School of Medici ...

U.S. Congresswoman and Chairman Emerita of the House Committee on Foreign Affairs Ileana Ros-Lehtine ...

Nearly 400 students participate in the National Gandhi Day of Service, the largest annual service da ...

The Miami Hurricanes volleyball team improved to 10-5, 6-2 in the ACC, with a 3-0 sweep of Boston Co ...

The Miami women's tennis team closed the Bedford Cup with a perfect day, winning each match in ...

"In The Pool" is a series highlighting the University of Miami swimming & diving stude ...

Playing in front of a boisterous home crowd, the University of Miami soccer team earned a, 1-1, draw ...

The Hurricanes fell in their ACC road opener to the Virginia Cavaliers. ...