NOTICE TO READERS

CORRECTION:
The Nov. 11 SG Update article on page 8 of The Miami Hurricane headlined “Senators push to hold exams on Monday & Friday to discourage student drinking” was not authored by Mr. Danny Alvarez. It was compiled from the Senate Agenda posted on the SG office door. The Miami Hurricane would also like to clarify that the suggestion to reschedule exams to discourage drinking was an initiative taken by faculty members, not SG senators.

CORRECTION:
On page 3 of the Nov. 21 issue of The Miami Hurricane, the headline “Gay marriages legalized in the state of Mass.” was run over an article that was duplicated from page 5. The actual article was not run because of an error during the layout process.
The Massachusetts gay marriage ruling article has been printed in its entirety in this issue of the paper.

UM was very fortunate that junior linebackers Shaquille Quarterman, Mike Pinckney and Zach McCloud a ...

Hard Rock Stadium will be filled with Miami fans — and probably only Miami fans — when the two colle ...

They made school history on Sunday with a nationally-televised road upset of No. 2 Louisville, and o ...

Mark Walton, the former University of Miami star football player and current Cincinnati Bengal, was ...

Don Chaney Jr. says his recruitment is over and the way he talks about the Miami Hurricanes, it’s ea ...

Researcher Rebecca Bulotsky Shearer is leading a study aimed at increasing the number of kids who ar ...

UM alumna Alina Mayo Azze, who has covered a myriad of topics during her 37-year career, has been a ...

Happiness and well-being scholar Tal Ben-Shahar is UM’s newest Distinguished Presidential Scholar. ...

UM experts react to a new ban that prohibits people in Key West from using certain types of sunscree ...

The No. 20 Miami women's basketball team stormed back from a 14-point deficit to pick up the bi ...

Hours after garnering espnW National Player of the Week distinction, Emese Hof of the Miami women ...

For the second straight Monday, a member of the Miami women's basketball team has earned a nati ...

Brian Van Belle struck out five over six shutout innings to help the Canes sweep Rutgers on opening ...

The No. 25-ranked University of Miami golf team moved up two spots on Monday's leaderboard at t ...