POLICE BEAT: Keep cellulars close by to avoid theft

WEDNESDAY NOVEMBER 12
8:45 a.m. 5665 Ponce de Leon Criminal Mischief
1:35 p.m. 5200 University Dr. Burglary

THURSDAY NOVEMBER 13

2:13 p.m. 1239 Dickinson Dr
Petit Theft
4:04 p.m. 1200 Walsh Ave. Burglary/ Vehicle

FRIDAY NOVEMBER 14

10:37 a.m. 5501 San Amaro Dr. Petit Theft
10:39 p.m. 1228 Dickinson Dr. Criminal Mischief

SATURDAY NOVEMBER 15

4:01 a.m. 5639 Merrick St. Petit Theft
10:12 p.m. 1231 Dickinson Dr. Burglary

SUNDAY NOVEMBER 16
10:04 p.m. 1550 Brescia Ave. Theft
11:09 a.m. 1241 Dickinson Dr. Criminal Mischief
6:44 p.m. 1241 Dickinson Dr. Criminal Mischief

MONDAY NOVEMBER 17

1:40 a.m. 1231 Dickinson Dr. Burglary
4:45 p.m. 1550 Brescia Ave. Grand Theft
11:49 p.m. 1200 Walsh Ave. Battery

TUESDAY NOVEMBER 18

4:54 p.m. 5665 Ponce de Leon Theft
10:20 p.m. 5185 Ponce de Leon Criminal Mischief

The Hurricane is currently working to improve police beat by working with Coral Gables Police Department.
For more information on crimes and crime prevention, contact Public Safety at 284-6666.

SAFETY TIP OF THE WEEK

The best way to prevent the loss or theft of your cell phone is to keep it with you at all times. If you find that your cell phone is lost or stolen while you are on the Coral Gables campus you must have the following information before a police report can be filed: the name of your cellular service provider, the Electronic Serial Number (ESN) of your cellular phone, and the make and model of your cellular phone. Without this information an officer will not be allowed to write a report for you.
Once you have gathered all of this information call the Department of Public Safety at 305-284-6666 to file a report. If you are on campus an officer will be sent to your location. If you are off campus, you will be directed to the Department of Public Safety offices.

Pro Football Focus unveiled where Power 5 programs rank in tackles for a loss or no gain against the ...

A six-pack of Hurricanes notes on a Thursday evening: ▪ UM coach Mark Richt has explained his decisi ...

Braylen Ingraham’s final college visit before decision day took him just about as far from home as p ...

The Miami Hurricanes had traveled half the field to start the second half when coach Mark Richt enco ...

Jeremiah Payton was one of those prospects the Miami Hurricanes coveted from just about the time he ...

UM’s annual Food Day celebration will highlight the need to eat sustainable, locally sourced foods ...

University of Miami changes program title of Women’s and Gender Studies to Gender and Sexuality Stud ...

Two families with deep ties to Miami—the Millers and Fains— celebrate two endowed faculty chair appo ...

The University of Miami remembers alumnus Erik Hauri—the man who discovered water on the moon. ...

Through an innovative program, Miami Law students are empowering local high schoolers to think like ...

On a historic afternoon for redshirt senior goalkeeper Phallon Tullis-Joyce, the University of Miami ...

The Miami Hurricanes volleyball team kept its Sunday win streak alive by defeating Georgia Tech, 3-1 ...

The Miami women's tennis team wrapped up competition Sunday at the ITA Southeast Regional Champ ...

On the first day of Main Draw action at the ITA Southeast Regional Championships Presented by Oracle ...

The Miami women's tennis team turned in a strong showing Saturday at the ITA Southeast Regional ...