PUBLIC SAFETY: Safety alert: Report of indecent exposure on campus near Lake Osceola

At approximately 1:20 a.m. on Friday, Nov. 7, two subjects were seen near the pathway along Lake Osceola by the School of Architecture, appearing to be heavily intoxicated. One of the subjects began to masturbate while walking. Both subjects were seen fleeing on foot down the pathway around Eaton Residential College.

The first subject is described as a white male 30-35 years old, approximately 5’8″, 170 lbs., thin build and tan complexion. He was wearing red shorts at the time of the incident.

The second subject is a white male 30-35 years old, about 5’8″, 190 lbs. with short straight blond hair and a medium build. He was wearing blue shorts.

Anyone with information regarding this crime or information that may lead to the apprehension of these individuals is asked to call Public Safety at 305-284-6666 or Crimestoppers at 305-471-TIPS, where callers will remain anonymous and become eligible for a cash reward.

To request a campus security escort, call 8-6666 from a campus phone, use an emergency blue light telephone located throughout campus or call 305-284-6666 from any cell or off campus phone.

The Miami Hurricane will continue to follow up on this case as more information becomes available.

An asynchronous learning model provided an opportunity to create a hands-on process with a three-dimensional approach for a fall class. ...

Claire Paris-Limouzy started freediving for research and ended up becoming a record-breaking athlete who is also spearheading a Scientific Freediving program at the University. ...

Sociology scholars from around the world convened for a virtual conference hosted by the University of Miami on Thursday to explore shifting tendencies in international relocation and the implications for global social change. ...

Lauryn Williams, track and field and bobsled medalist, addressed the University community during Wednesday night’s “What Matters to U” virtual event. ...

During his appearance Tuesday on a webinar hosted by the University of Miami Patti and Allan Herbert Business School, tech mogul Eric Yuan highlighted the importance of a workplace culture of happiness and urged that businesses pay greater attention to the digital divide. ...