Culture

L&A QUALITY CORAL GABLES LIVING

Life & Art Editor (elegant cursive font)

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

TO CLIPSE:

Props for not doing an interview… again. Of all the gang-sign combinations left for the thugs who still have ten fingers and two hands, “Star Trak?” And wait, yr new single is called “Pussy”? Oh yeah, and because the News section seemingly doesn’t go to concerts, that’s “cold” how yr boy Roscoe P. Coldchain couldn’t even show up.

—->—@ —->—@ —->—@ —->—@ —->—@ —->—@

TO “THE DEANS”: (gold embossed cursive font with flowers)

Stop calling my mom at home.

—->—@ —->—@ —->—@ —->—@ —->—@ —->—@

TO THE UM STUDENT WHO PUNCHED GOOD CHARLOTTE’S DRUMMER AFTER HE SNATCHED AWAY YR PIZZA BOX OUTSIDE OF THE CONVOCATION CENTER BECAUSE IT READ, “GOOD CHARLOTTE suck COCK”:

Would you like a twelve-r of Miller or a six-pack of Red Stripe? Gratis, of course. Huntlaed@hotmail.com.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TO BUSTA RHYMES:

Thanks for canceling so we don’t have to put ugly ads with yr face in our section.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To JIGGA MAN:

And like that, he was gone. The Black Album is dope.

jiggawhutjiggawhojiggawhutjiggawhojiggawhutjiggawhojiggawhutjiggawh

TO THE “CONVOCATION CENTER”:

Bob the Builder????? Wait, B-O-B the B-U-I-L-D-E-R? If you’d like to ask the “Convocation Center” personally, email csoltz@miami.edu or dial 305 284 8165 and ask for Christi. With this kind of rep, the Convo Center should have a degrading nickname by now. Have one? Huntlaed@hotmail.com or SOASIS@aol.com. Winner gets a free trip to Jamaica, er, UC Room 221.

##############################################

DOMINO’S PIZZA: (free pizza with every box purchased) (Sharpie not included)
305.667.3666

106106106106106106106106106106106106106106106106106106106

TO BROCK BERLIN:

Nobody likes you dude. Nobody.

To BOB THE BUILDER:

(see above)

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

An asynchronous learning model provided an opportunity to create a hands-on process with a three-dimensional approach for a fall class. ...

Claire Paris-Limouzy started freediving for research and ended up becoming a record-breaking athlete who is also spearheading a Scientific Freediving program at the University. ...

Sociology scholars from around the world convened for a virtual conference hosted by the University of Miami on Thursday to explore shifting tendencies in international relocation and the implications for global social change. ...

Lauryn Williams, track and field and bobsled medalist, addressed the University community during Wednesday night’s “What Matters to U” virtual event. ...

During his appearance Tuesday on a webinar hosted by the University of Miami Patti and Allan Herbert Business School, tech mogul Eric Yuan highlighted the importance of a workplace culture of happiness and urged that businesses pay greater attention to the digital divide. ...