L&A QUALITY CORAL GABLES LIVING

Life & Art Editor (elegant cursive font)

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

TO CLIPSE:

Props for not doing an interview… again. Of all the gang-sign combinations left for the thugs who still have ten fingers and two hands, “Star Trak?” And wait, yr new single is called “Pussy”? Oh yeah, and because the News section seemingly doesn’t go to concerts, that’s “cold” how yr boy Roscoe P. Coldchain couldn’t even show up.

—->—@ —->—@ —->—@ —->—@ —->—@ —->—@

TO “THE DEANS”: (gold embossed cursive font with flowers)

Stop calling my mom at home.

—->—@ —->—@ —->—@ —->—@ —->—@ —->—@

TO THE UM STUDENT WHO PUNCHED GOOD CHARLOTTE’S DRUMMER AFTER HE SNATCHED AWAY YR PIZZA BOX OUTSIDE OF THE CONVOCATION CENTER BECAUSE IT READ, “GOOD CHARLOTTE suck COCK”:

Would you like a twelve-r of Miller or a six-pack of Red Stripe? Gratis, of course. Huntlaed@hotmail.com.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TO BUSTA RHYMES:

Thanks for canceling so we don’t have to put ugly ads with yr face in our section.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To JIGGA MAN:

And like that, he was gone. The Black Album is dope.

jiggawhutjiggawhojiggawhutjiggawhojiggawhutjiggawhojiggawhutjiggawh

TO THE “CONVOCATION CENTER”:

Bob the Builder????? Wait, B-O-B the B-U-I-L-D-E-R? If you’d like to ask the “Convocation Center” personally, email csoltz@miami.edu or dial 305 284 8165 and ask for Christi. With this kind of rep, the Convo Center should have a degrading nickname by now. Have one? Huntlaed@hotmail.com or SOASIS@aol.com. Winner gets a free trip to Jamaica, er, UC Room 221.

##############################################

DOMINO’S PIZZA: (free pizza with every box purchased) (Sharpie not included)
305.667.3666

106106106106106106106106106106106106106106106106106106106

TO BROCK BERLIN:

Nobody likes you dude. Nobody.

To BOB THE BUILDER:

(see above)

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

A six-pack of Hurricanes notes on a Tuesday: ▪ If N’Kosi Perry starts against North Carolina — as ma ...

Want a hot topic at the University of Miami? Quarterbacks. Want a hot unit? Defense. While Hurricane ...

The quarterback topic never gets old at the University of Miami, especially this week, when Hurrican ...

Mark Richt did what many of us expected Tuesday morning at the University of Miami’s Greentree Field ...

If redshirt freshman N’Kosi Perry is starting Thursday night for the No. 16 Miami Hurricanes against ...

Theatre arts students open the Ring Theatre’s 2018-19 season with a tribute to the creative genius w ...

UM representatives earned Novice and Junior Varsity categories at the National Opener, one of the mo ...

The Office of Civic and Community Engagement receives a $300,000 investment from JPMorgan Chase to t ...

The Canes have not named a starting quarterback for Thursday's game vs. UNC, but they know they ...

Conference play is just a few days away and the Miami Hurricanes are focused on their ACC opener on ...

View some of the top images from Estela Perez-Somarriba's Oracle ITA Masters title match victor ...

Lucia Marzal Martinez of the Miami women's tennis team competed as an amateur Tuesday in the Hi ...

The Miami Hurricanes were one of the biggest risers in both major polls released Sunday, jumping to ...