A QUALITY SMACK: Bite me I’m Magical.

HAH!

Ah hah ha hah ha hah ha.

“JACKASS” WITH MORE DRUGS, FURRIES and NAKED GIRLS

If you haven’t done so, you should follow those power pellets over to the revamped Web site for “Kid America Adventure Hour,” this NYC cable access show that’s going to blow up by simply showing lots of blow heads doing lots of blow head activities [sex, angel dust, running around the subways in costumes] – mostly in small closets, cough, apartments in the City of Dreams. There’s plenty of clips – since you asked, I like Ava Habersham’s and Coffee Cakes’. You’ll be seeing this all over HBO or Showtime probably in the next year or two or never – it’s “Jackass” with less restriction and huger egos and makes for high-grade wasteoid TV. Twenty-somethings with snifflitus are quickly inheriting this nation and all its wonderful guilt and privy-ness. Follow the power pellets to KIDAMERICATV.COM.

BLACK IS THE NEW BLACK

If you haven’t done so, you should go see School of Rock – this Jack Black opus is downright heartfelt funny – that rare PG-13 dream that works like Project X starring Ferris B. but with jams by Zepp and Cream and AC/DC. It snatched up $20 million over the weekend, which makes Sarah Silverman, Jimmy Kimmel’s high IQ babe and frequent contributor to VICE and American comedy, that much more of a babe. Those goggles on the kid drummer are just “So lame dude” though.

MC ARJUN IS THE NEW BLACKER

Keep downing pitchers and writing rhymes and busting dumb hot freestyles at the Rat homie. Quack. Quack. Quack. Look out for the Life & Art exclusive interview coming soon. That new White Stripes video, with Jack Black and his drugged-out eye bags and unwashed hair is simply dumb hot. Does anyone read Street? Our staff thinks its damn pretty depressing and lame. And finally, two flicks you should give two fingers to see: Party Monster and Stoked: The Rise and Fall of Gator (Vision fashion!) open on the beach at Regal Cinema this Friday. Oh yeah, and Kill Bill – who needs sun?

A six-pack of Hurricanes notes on a Tuesday: ▪ If N’Kosi Perry starts against North Carolina — as ma ...

Want a hot topic at the University of Miami? Quarterbacks. Want a hot unit? Defense. While Hurricane ...

The quarterback topic never gets old at the University of Miami, especially this week, when Hurrican ...

Mark Richt did what many of us expected Tuesday morning at the University of Miami’s Greentree Field ...

If redshirt freshman N’Kosi Perry is starting Thursday night for the No. 16 Miami Hurricanes against ...

Theatre arts students open the Ring Theatre’s 2018-19 season with a tribute to the creative genius w ...

UM representatives earned Novice and Junior Varsity categories at the National Opener, one of the mo ...

The Office of Civic and Community Engagement receives a $300,000 investment from JPMorgan Chase to t ...

The Canes have not named a starting quarterback for Thursday's game vs. UNC, but they know they ...

Conference play is just a few days away and the Miami Hurricanes are focused on their ACC opener on ...

View some of the top images from Estela Perez-Somarriba's Oracle ITA Masters title match victor ...

Lucia Marzal Martinez of the Miami women's tennis team competed as an amateur Tuesday in the Hi ...

The Miami Hurricanes were one of the biggest risers in both major polls released Sunday, jumping to ...