A QUALITY SMACK: Bite me I’m Magical.

HAH!

Ah hah ha hah ha hah ha.

“JACKASS” WITH MORE DRUGS, FURRIES and NAKED GIRLS

If you haven’t done so, you should follow those power pellets over to the revamped Web site for “Kid America Adventure Hour,” this NYC cable access show that’s going to blow up by simply showing lots of blow heads doing lots of blow head activities [sex, angel dust, running around the subways in costumes] – mostly in small closets, cough, apartments in the City of Dreams. There’s plenty of clips – since you asked, I like Ava Habersham’s and Coffee Cakes’. You’ll be seeing this all over HBO or Showtime probably in the next year or two or never – it’s “Jackass” with less restriction and huger egos and makes for high-grade wasteoid TV. Twenty-somethings with snifflitus are quickly inheriting this nation and all its wonderful guilt and privy-ness. Follow the power pellets to KIDAMERICATV.COM.

BLACK IS THE NEW BLACK

If you haven’t done so, you should go see School of Rock – this Jack Black opus is downright heartfelt funny – that rare PG-13 dream that works like Project X starring Ferris B. but with jams by Zepp and Cream and AC/DC. It snatched up $20 million over the weekend, which makes Sarah Silverman, Jimmy Kimmel’s high IQ babe and frequent contributor to VICE and American comedy, that much more of a babe. Those goggles on the kid drummer are just “So lame dude” though.

MC ARJUN IS THE NEW BLACKER

Keep downing pitchers and writing rhymes and busting dumb hot freestyles at the Rat homie. Quack. Quack. Quack. Look out for the Life & Art exclusive interview coming soon. That new White Stripes video, with Jack Black and his drugged-out eye bags and unwashed hair is simply dumb hot. Does anyone read Street? Our staff thinks its damn pretty depressing and lame. And finally, two flicks you should give two fingers to see: Party Monster and Stoked: The Rise and Fall of Gator (Vision fashion!) open on the beach at Regal Cinema this Friday. Oh yeah, and Kill Bill – who needs sun?

June is a huge recruiting month for the Miami Hurricanes. It concludes with Paradise Camp on June 22 ...

The University of Miami showed women’s basketball coach Katie Meier how much it appreciates her on F ...

Frank Garis first watched Jalen Rivers from the opposite sideline, and the offensive lineman was imp ...

George Stewart had a big problem, and little time to solve it. It was Week 6 of the 2018 season, and ...

One of the interesting subplots of this Hurricanes season will be watching the evolution of a bunch ...

The Frost Chopin Festival and Academy at the University of Miami provides unparalleled experiences f ...

The Emmy Award-winning journalist, who grew up in Miami and started her career in Spanish language t ...

Nursing researchers and music therapists test a simple and cost-effective way of motivating critical ...

The University of Miami Libraries offer readers multiple ways to access the books, which are popular ...

Rosenstiel School researcher Martin Grosell weighs in on how marine life in the Gulf could be affect ...

The University of Miami volleyball program is set to host the Hurricane Invitational and nine ACC ho ...

Games will be contested July 3-14 in Naples, Italy. ...

University of Miami Director of Athletics Blake James announced Friday a contract extension for head ...

Adrian Del Castillo garnered his second Freshman All-America honor of the year, appearing on the Per ...

Two-time Miami women's basketball team co-captain Laura Cornelius is set to start her professio ...