A QUALITY SMACK: Bite me I’m Magical.

HAH!

Ah hah ha hah ha hah ha.

“JACKASS” WITH MORE DRUGS, FURRIES and NAKED GIRLS

If you haven’t done so, you should follow those power pellets over to the revamped Web site for “Kid America Adventure Hour,” this NYC cable access show that’s going to blow up by simply showing lots of blow heads doing lots of blow head activities [sex, angel dust, running around the subways in costumes] – mostly in small closets, cough, apartments in the City of Dreams. There’s plenty of clips – since you asked, I like Ava Habersham’s and Coffee Cakes’. You’ll be seeing this all over HBO or Showtime probably in the next year or two or never – it’s “Jackass” with less restriction and huger egos and makes for high-grade wasteoid TV. Twenty-somethings with snifflitus are quickly inheriting this nation and all its wonderful guilt and privy-ness. Follow the power pellets to KIDAMERICATV.COM.

BLACK IS THE NEW BLACK

If you haven’t done so, you should go see School of Rock – this Jack Black opus is downright heartfelt funny – that rare PG-13 dream that works like Project X starring Ferris B. but with jams by Zepp and Cream and AC/DC. It snatched up $20 million over the weekend, which makes Sarah Silverman, Jimmy Kimmel’s high IQ babe and frequent contributor to VICE and American comedy, that much more of a babe. Those goggles on the kid drummer are just “So lame dude” though.

MC ARJUN IS THE NEW BLACKER

Keep downing pitchers and writing rhymes and busting dumb hot freestyles at the Rat homie. Quack. Quack. Quack. Look out for the Life & Art exclusive interview coming soon. That new White Stripes video, with Jack Black and his drugged-out eye bags and unwashed hair is simply dumb hot. Does anyone read Street? Our staff thinks its damn pretty depressing and lame. And finally, two flicks you should give two fingers to see: Party Monster and Stoked: The Rise and Fall of Gator (Vision fashion!) open on the beach at Regal Cinema this Friday. Oh yeah, and Kill Bill – who needs sun?

Pro Football Focus unveiled where Power 5 programs rank in tackles for a loss or no gain against the ...

A six-pack of Hurricanes notes on a Thursday evening: ▪ UM coach Mark Richt has explained his decisi ...

Braylen Ingraham’s final college visit before decision day took him just about as far from home as p ...

The Miami Hurricanes had traveled half the field to start the second half when coach Mark Richt enco ...

Jeremiah Payton was one of those prospects the Miami Hurricanes coveted from just about the time he ...

UM’s annual Food Day celebration will highlight the need to eat sustainable, locally sourced foods ...

University of Miami changes program title of Women’s and Gender Studies to Gender and Sexuality Stud ...

Two families with deep ties to Miami—the Millers and Fains— celebrate two endowed faculty chair appo ...

The University of Miami remembers alumnus Erik Hauri—the man who discovered water on the moon. ...

Through an innovative program, Miami Law students are empowering local high schoolers to think like ...

The Miami women's tennis team turned in a strong showing Saturday at the ITA Southeast Regional ...

On the first day of Main Draw action at the ITA Southeast Regional Championships Presented by Oracle ...

The University of Miami soccer team closes out action in the Tar Heel state with a match against thi ...

The Miami women's tennis team opened play Friday at the ITA Southeast Regional Championships Pr ...

The Miami Hurricanes fell in their tri-meet with Georgia Tech and Notre Dame Saturday afternoon, dro ...