Culture

eye filler: A way-sexy bartender and Ghostly’s Matt Dear at “Double Penetration”

Schematic, Ghostly and Poplife presented Double Penetration last Friday with Matt Dear (above), Phoenecia, and Ivee spinning some “avant-electro” (yeah, that’s the new shit) at I/O, but, honestly, the most mouth-watering eye candy there was this stunning bartender dishing out our whiskey/cokes.

An asynchronous learning model provided an opportunity to create a hands-on process with a three-dimensional approach for a fall class. ...

Claire Paris-Limouzy started freediving for research and ended up becoming a record-breaking athlete who is also spearheading a Scientific Freediving program at the University. ...

Sociology scholars from around the world convened for a virtual conference hosted by the University of Miami on Thursday to explore shifting tendencies in international relocation and the implications for global social change. ...

Lauryn Williams, track and field and bobsled medalist, addressed the University community during Wednesday night’s “What Matters to U” virtual event. ...

During his appearance Tuesday on a webinar hosted by the University of Miami Patti and Allan Herbert Business School, tech mogul Eric Yuan highlighted the importance of a workplace culture of happiness and urged that businesses pay greater attention to the digital divide. ...