Eye Filler: UM’s best band, Empirical Mile, at Tobacco Road

UM’s best band, Empirical Mile, got wild for two sets at Tobacco Road on Saturday night to a cheering, drunken crowd (groupies and locals alike), showcasing new songs that weren’t included on last semester’s EP. The band is presently working on a full-length and will participate in Churchill’s Battle of the Bands in early November.

Father, mother, and daughter will all be students at the University of Miami this fall semester. ...

UM weather expert and senior research associate Brian McNoldy explains the science behind lightning ...

As students make their way back to campus for the new school year, here’s a refresher on some of the ...

President Julio Frenk and student leaders formally welcome first-year and transfer students to campu ...

Marc Gellman, a University of Miami research associate professor, recounts his experience attending ...

On the final night of its trip abroad, the Miami men's basketball team defeated LCC Internation ...

Miami's defensive tackles have traditionally been some of the Hurricanes' best players, wh ...

Sophomores Brevin Jordan and Will Mallory look to follow in the footsteps of the greats before them ...

Jarren Williams stepped into the spotlight for the first time Tuesday as Miami's starting quart ...

Former Miami soccer player Dalanda Ouendeno is attempting to become the first foreign female pit cre ...