L&A CALENDAR: SAT: 4-KEG aftergame BASH, Empirical Mile on Tobacco Road. SUN: DJ Contra’s “Contraque” afternoon house soiree. ETC: Spider-Pussy

TONIGHT

Get wired with Mount Sims for his Revolver show at Soho Lounge, 175 NE 36th St., Miami. Doors at 11 p.m. with a hot-ass fashion show by M-80. $10. 305-576-1988

———————————————————————————–

SATURDAY

UM clobbers ECU 59-3

4 keg aftergame bash, 3201 SW 94th Ave., Corner of 94th + 32nd.

King Bee CD release party at Tobacco Road, 626 S. Miami Ave., with guests Empirical Mile, Hashbrown and The Dharma Bomb. 9 p.m. $5. 305-374-1198.

Check Gavin Perry’s opening, Aftermarket, at the Ambrosino Gallery, 769 NE 125th St., North Miami, 6-10 p.m. 305-891-5577.

Late-night, Simon Rex (who used to be a porn star before he became a VJ) invites you to Opium Garden, 136 Collins Ave., Miami Beach, for the Scary Movie 3 release party. Stephan Luke and DJ Irie on the decks. Rsvp@opiummiami.com for guest list.

————————————————————————————

SUNDAY

The “32nd Annual” Contraque afternoon house soiree – have you seen this flyer? – dumb hot. Featuring sunny classics by WVUM’s DJ Contra, lots of food, and plenty of nip + tuck Miami girls and Slip ‘n’ Slide action. Starts at 3 p.m. Located at 7001 SW 64th St. – that’s b/t “69th +70th Ave – 2nd gravel driveway after railroad tracks.” For more info call 917-568-1245.

Shit hits the fan at Churchill’s, 5501 NE 2nd Ave., Miami, with their Battle of the Bands: Contenders include The Poohs, Dissever, Bloodroot and The Remnants. 305-757-1807.

————————————————————————————
TUESDAY

Head to Lounge 16, 423 16th St., Miami Beach for Spider-Pussy Tuesdays. $3 Buds and eclectic jams by DJs Johnny Strokes, A.L.B. Rotten and Jimmy James. 305-538-8282.

————————————————————————————

WEDNESDAY

All you old folk (or nostalgic students) can see Steely Dan at the Sound Advice Amphitheatre , 601-7 Sansbury’s Way, West Palm Beach. $25-$77.50. 561-793-0445.

It sure sounds like redshirt freshman N’Kosi Perry is going to get his first career start at 8 Thurs ...

If he hasn’t made it already, Miami Hurricanes coach Mark Richt has a defining decision to ponder in ...

They were way below the radar coming into the 1983 season. And after their 28-3 opening-game loss to ...

In the opening eight minutes on Saturday — and the final seven minutes — FIU looked like a team that ...

The N’Kosi Perry era is here. Whether it’s here to stay is yet to be seen. The fans got what they wa ...

A year after UPup’s founding father met his match, the service club is realizing its goal of becomin ...

The Miami Hurricanes were one of the biggest risers in both major polls released Sunday, jumping to ...

Estela Perez-Somarriba of the Miami women's tennis team earned one of the most prestigious coll ...

The University of Miami volleyball program defeated Duke, 3-1, winning its fourth straight match and ...

N'Kosi Perry and a dominant Miami defense led the Hurricanes to a 31-17 victory over the Panthe ...

The season-opening, three-day Miami Fall Invite wrapped up Sunday at the Neil Schiff Tennis Center a ...