A Flock Of Seagulls IS DEAD…

Trans Am used to make complex indie music that was perfect for serial killers and nerds. The prog-rockers’ incongruent beats, sparse vocals and abstract keyboards fit well into the background while you filleted your snotty coworker behind TCBY or played Q-bert at home by yourself thinking about time machines and wondering if “Quantum Leap” would ever return to the USA Network.

From 1996 to 2000, this trio from Washington, D.C. released five discs on the Thrill Jockey label, before they realized that they looked and sounded like studious and quiet bookworms, not a rock ‘n’ roll band.

For their last release, 2002’s TA, Trans Am decided it was time to party hard, clich

Talula Thibault, a senior at the University of Miami and chair of the ECO Agency, will participate i ...

Overturning a widely accepted fact, University of Miami researchers discover that fruit flies hate b ...

The Miami Business School this fall launched a unique and forward-thinking Master of Science in Sust ...

The United States can handle its growing debt a lot better than other countries, such as Argentina, ...

A University of Miami materials engineer is developing a method that will help the aviation industry ...

For the second straight week, redshirt freshman quarterback Jarren Williams pulled in Atlantic Coast ...

Miami evened its record with a win over Central Michigan. Now, a quarter of the way through the seas ...

Miami's 2019 recruiting class was among the best in the ACC and nationally according to Collegi ...

Daevenia Achong fell one win short of giving the Miami women's tennis team a second Milwaukee T ...

The Hurricanes hung on for a 17-12 win over Central Michigan, but acknowledged there are things they ...