NATIONAL TOP 25 POLLS

AP
1. Oklahoma
2. Ohio State
3. Miami
4. USC
5. Michigan
6. Texas
7. Kansas State
8. Georgia
9. Virginia Tech
10. Pittsburgh
11. Florida State
12. Tennessee
13. LSU
14. N.C. State
15. Virginia
16. Purdue
17. Auburn
18. Wisconsin
19. Notre Dame
20. Arizona State
21. Florida
22. Washington
23. Nebraska
24. Colorado
25. TCU

ESPN
1. Oklahoma
2. Ohio State
3. Miami
4. Texas
5. USC
6. Kansas State
7. Michigan
8. Georgia
9. Virginia Tech
10. Florida State
11. N.C. State
12. Pittsburgh
13. LSU
14. Tennessee
15. Virginia
16. Notre Dame
17. Wisconsin
18. Florida
19. Auburn
20. Purdue
21. Arizona State
22. Colorado
23. Iowa
24. Nebraska
25. Penn State

It was maybe coincidence, but positioned just behind his left shoulder as Tyrique Stevenson spoke ab ...

The Miami Hurricanes unveiled a new turnover chain this season, replacing the bedazzled “U” that han ...

Before now, the last time the Miami Hurricanes scored 21 or fewer points in four consecutive games w ...

Keontra Smith waited a long time for the Miami Hurricnaes to finally offer him. The defensive back g ...

University of Miami true freshman running back Cam’ron Davis, known as Cam for short, is about to lo ...

A UM researcher is helping to lead a study on how smoke interacts with clouds and its impact on the ...

People are bombarded with news and information these days, providing opportunities for discourse tha ...

Students, faculty and staff stopped by the School of Architecture’s Korach Gallery to learn what Mag ...

The On Campus event featured innovative National Geographic Explorers—photographers, scientists, sto ...

UM Professor of Law Frances R. Hill tells us what we should know. ...

The No. 24 Miami women's basketball team is headed to Iowa State for the Preseason WNIT champio ...

The Canes hit the road for the final time in the 2018 regular season and it is to a familiar and hos ...

The Canes top the Golden Eagles to move onto the WNIT Championship game. ...

Miami wraps up its season-opening homestand with a 2 p.m. Saturday matchup against Bethune-Cookman a ...

University of Miami head golf coach Patti Rizzo announced Thursday the signing of three golfers to N ...