L&A CALENDAR: Party on Ponce tonight. $34 for Luda? Soviet’s red curtain electro at REVOLVER, L&A’s first indie movie nite: “Buffalo 66”

TONIGHT
Friday night, you just wanna party, right? Walk down Ponce and look for the house with the 2nd floor balcony…you just might see that hottie you banged freshman year…

Ludacris (and all the chicken heads who love him) hits the stage at the Convocation Center, 1245 Walsh Ave., Coral Gables, at 7:30 p.m. $34.25! 305-284-8686.

Soviet and guest DJ Carlos D of NYC’s Interpol rock the house for REVOLVER at Soho Lounge, 175 NE 36th St., Miami Design District. Doors open at 11 p.m. $10. 305-576-1988.

Get your art fix at these openings: Draw! Draw! Draw! with artists like Jose Bedia, Luis Cruz Azaceta and Gean Moreno at the Fredric Snitzer Gallery, 3078 SW 38 Court, Miami (305-448-8976) and Hopes and Dreams at Cernuda Arte, 3155 Ponce de Leon Blvd. (305-461-1050). 7-10 p.m. Free.

SATURDAY
Football game 2-keggars all over the place…probably.

Check out the Joepye and Felix da Housecat CD release party for Poplife at I/O Lounge, 30 NE 14th St., Downtown Miami. Kicks off at 10:15 p.m. 305-358-8007.

Try the Dave Brockie Experience at the Factory, 2674 E. Oakland Park Blvd., Fort Lauderdale, with members of heavy metal outfit GWAR and special guests The Mary Tyler Whores. $10. 954-564-7625.

More art and wine for you (faux) epicures: Works by Jordan Massengale, Christopher Lynn and Javier Sasieta at the Dorsch Gallery, 151 NW 24 St., Wynwood Arts District (305-576-1278) and a group photo show, In Focus, at the Daniel Azoulay Gallery, 3900 A NE 1st Ave., Miami (305-576-1977). 7-10 p.m. Free.

SUNDAY
Get drunk at Churchill’s, 5501 NE 2nd Ave., Miami, with Vidavox, Bling-Bling and Starlite Hotel. 305-757-1807.

NEXT FRIDAY
Kiss and Aerosmith live at Sound Advice Amphitheatre, 601-7 Sansbury’s Way, West Palm Beach. $45-$135. 561-793-0445.

TBA
Be on the lookout for L&A’s first indie movie night, a screening of Vincent Gallo’s notorious ego-trip Buffalo 66, to be held somewhere on campus in the coming weeks- i.e. probably the place that serves alcohol. It sure beats an advance of The Fighting Temptations, no?

If he hasn’t made it already, Miami Hurricanes coach Mark Richt has a defining decision to ponder in ...

They were way below the radar coming into the 1983 season. And after their 28-3 opening-game loss to ...

In the opening eight minutes on Saturday — and the final seven minutes — FIU looked like a team that ...

The N’Kosi Perry era is here. Whether it’s here to stay is yet to be seen. The fans got what they wa ...

Ten takeaways from UM’s 31-17 win against FIU on Saturday at Hard Rock Stadium: ▪ Credit Mark Richt ...

A year after UPup’s founding father met his match, the service club is realizing its goal of becomin ...

The Miami Hurricanes were one of the biggest risers in both major polls released Sunday, jumping to ...

The University of Miami volleyball program defeated Duke, 3-1, winning its fourth straight match and ...

Estela Perez-Somarriba of the Miami women's tennis team earned one of the most prestigious coll ...

The season-opening, three-day Miami Fall Invite wrapped up Sunday at the Neil Schiff Tennis Center a ...

N'Kosi Perry and a dominant Miami defense led the Hurricanes to a 31-17 victory over the Panthe ...