Album Reviews: Eat, Study, Party, Sleep, Drink, Party…

and Omar Sommereyns

Roscoe
Young Roscoe Philaphornia
***
That’s why I fucked yo’ bitch, you fat motherfucker. It seems like only high school when 2pac laid down that verse of self-destruction – patented Cali G-funk courtesy of Death Row Records and its Cuban cigar toking, well kempt H.N.I.C Suge Knight. Bring back Tha Row. Enough with 4″9′ Ja Rule and DMX serving God by starring in Steven Segal mafia-funded drivel. Enough.
While Suge’s serving yet another year for allegedly punching a valet in Lost Angeles, we have ol’ DPG Kurupt’s 17 year-old brother Roscoe to remind us how smooth and real the West Coast sound was and is. Smoother than Miami herbicals in a cool breeze, Roscoe simply kills it – nostalgia by numbers – occasionally the delivery is na

It was maybe coincidence, but positioned just behind his left shoulder as Tyrique Stevenson spoke ab ...

The Miami Hurricanes unveiled a new turnover chain this season, replacing the bedazzled “U” that han ...

Before now, the last time the Miami Hurricanes scored 21 or fewer points in four consecutive games w ...

Keontra Smith waited a long time for the Miami Hurricnaes to finally offer him. The defensive back g ...

University of Miami true freshman running back Cam’ron Davis, known as Cam for short, is about to lo ...

UM Libraries is presenting an extraordinary exhibit that immerses the audience in an emotional journ ...

A UM researcher is helping to lead a study on how smoke interacts with clouds and its impact on the ...

People are bombarded with news and information these days, providing opportunities for discourse tha ...

Students, faculty and staff stopped by the School of Architecture’s Korach Gallery to learn what Mag ...

The On Campus event featured innovative National Geographic Explorers—photographers, scientists, sto ...

The No. 24 Miami women's basketball team is headed to Iowa State for the Preseason WNIT champio ...

The Canes hit the road for the final time in the 2018 regular season and it is to a familiar and hos ...

The Canes top the Golden Eagles to move onto the WNIT Championship game. ...

Miami wraps up its season-opening homestand with a 2 p.m. Saturday matchup against Bethune-Cookman a ...

University of Miami head golf coach Patti Rizzo announced Thursday the signing of three golfers to N ...