Album Reviews: Eat, Study, Party, Sleep, Drink, Party…

and Omar Sommereyns

Roscoe
Young Roscoe Philaphornia
***
That’s why I fucked yo’ bitch, you fat motherfucker. It seems like only high school when 2pac laid down that verse of self-destruction – patented Cali G-funk courtesy of Death Row Records and its Cuban cigar toking, well kempt H.N.I.C Suge Knight. Bring back Tha Row. Enough with 4″9′ Ja Rule and DMX serving God by starring in Steven Segal mafia-funded drivel. Enough.
While Suge’s serving yet another year for allegedly punching a valet in Lost Angeles, we have ol’ DPG Kurupt’s 17 year-old brother Roscoe to remind us how smooth and real the West Coast sound was and is. Smoother than Miami herbicals in a cool breeze, Roscoe simply kills it – nostalgia by numbers – occasionally the delivery is na

A six-pack of Hurricanes notes on a Wednesday: ▪ The Miami Hurricanes are honoring their 1983 nation ...

With Jaquan Johnson still sidelined with a hamstring strain he suffered on Saturday against Toledo, ...

The Miami Hurricanes are running low on tight ends. But their receivers — notably sophomore speedste ...

A six-pack of Hurricanes notes on a Tuesday: ▪ The pretty even split of carries between Travis Homer ...

The University of Miami has lost another player to surgery, and the depth was already lacking at thi ...

New technology could help schools identify shooters and other intruders before they enter the door. ...

A University of Miami professor has created software to detect fraud in standardized tests. ...

UM President Julio Frenk outlined the strategies of the Roadmap to Our New Century, part of his Stat ...

Students attending Monday night's State of the U address by UM President Julio Frenk offer thei ...

At UM’s inaugural State of the U address, President Julio Frenk detailed the strategies of the Roadm ...

Through three games, Miami is No. 1 in the country in tackles for loss and the entire Hurricanes def ...

Jeff Thomas may be quiet off the field, but the sophomore has been consistently making lots of noise ...

The University of Miami soccer team is set to return to Cobb Stadium, where it will host No. 12 Duke ...

The Atlantic Coast Conference announced Tuesday the league slate for the upcoming 2018-19 season. ...

Miami remained ranked in both major polls Sunday, checking in at No. 21 in the Associated Press Top ...