Life & Art Disclaimer

Dear Reader,

The editors of Life & Art would like to make clear that all articles recently published online are part of UM’s “First Impression,” a totally separate publication used to promote the college, with no direct relation to “The Miami Hurricane,” UM’s student run newspaper.

We have received several e-mails inquiring about the changes, so let us make clear that there are none. “The Miami Hurricane”‘ will begin publishing again when classes are back in session. We apologize for any confusion the recent e-mail edition may have caused.

To our incoming freshmen, we’d like to personally welcome you to UM. If you are an aspiring feature/lifestyles journalist, be sure to stop by our office, located in the upstairs of the UC, room 221. Also, you can read/view previous Life & Art articles in the online archives (provided on the Web site).

cheers –

Hunter Stephenson, Life & Art Editor
Omar Sommereyns, Life & Art Associate Editor

At their best, they are UM’s most dynamic players on each side of the ball. But the Ahmmon Richards ...

A day after practicing in the Carol Soffer Football Indoor Practice Facility for the first time in s ...

It appears that at least one LSU receiver won’t be available at the University of Miami football ope ...

After the Miami Hurricanes football team spent part of its practice on Monday in a torrential downpo ...

Nothing like a comic book cover on steroids to get University of Miami and LSU football fans juiced ...

Intergroup Dialogue, soon to be offered as a course, fosters a sense of belonging, an appreciation f ...

Aretha Franklin and her music defined “what is soul” to generations of music lovers. ...

The University of Miami kicked into high gear to welcome thousands of new students and ensure move-i ...

UM President Julio Frenk welcomes first-year and transfer students to UM in signature ’Cane Kickoff ...

Miami Law conducts its inaugural Legal Impact Hack for first-year students. ...

The University of Miami volleyball team won its exhibition match over FIU, 3-0, Saturday at the Knig ...

Coming off a road win in its season opener, the University of Miami soccer team will welcome crossto ...

In head coach Sarah Barnes' debut at the helm, the University of Miami soccer team won its seas ...

The Hurricanes practiced in the Carol Soffer Indoor Practice Facility for the first time ever on Fri ...

Malik Rosier, Travis Homer and Ahmmon Richards are key returning playmakers, but they are just the b ...