Hungry? Campus offers wide selection of eats

* Residential Dining Facilities: Hecht-Stanford and Mahoney-Pearson offer a wide range of food and menu selections. Both facilities provide a balanced selection of healthy choices and are easily accessible from the residential halls.

* Convenience Store [C-Store] – The Convenience Store offers a quick one-stop shopping location for everything from the morning newspaper to assorted sundries to Krispy Kreme Doughnuts. The C-Store is open 24 hours during the school year.

* Carts & Jenkins Snack Bar – The mobile carts and the Jenkins Snack Bar are located on the perimeters of campus. They offer the convenience of sandwiches and beverages to those away from the heart of the main campus.

* Hurricane Food Court – The Hurricane Food Court features seven tantalizing kiosks that rival any shopping mall food court. Service hours are from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. on weekdays. It features a large indoor dining area complete with tropical murals and silk palm trees, or guests may choose to take their food and dine outside in the courtyard adjacent to the university pool. The Food Court features:

* Leo’s Deli – This New York-style deli features fresh meats and cheese as well as freshly baked rolls and breads for its made-to-order sandwiches. Innovative menu selections spice up traditional deli fare – everything from flavored wrap sandwiches to grilled chicken clubs.

* Market Square – Fresh fruits and vegetables are combined to make gourmet salads and soups. Packaged salads add to the convenience for those “on the go.”

* The Coffee Company- This kiosk features everything from flavored coffees to cappuccino and espresso to fresh-baked low-fat muffins and delicious bagels with cream cheese. Located at the far end of the food court, this kiosk creates a relaxed coffeehouse atmosphere for students and faculty.

* World’s Fare – Try the delicious rotisserie chicken, carved meats and made-to-order pasta, or one of the daily specials. These entrees are complemented by side dishes of vegetables, freshly baked rolls and fruit cobblers for dessert. It’s also the perfect one-stop shop for a tasty home-cooked meal.

* Jamba Juice – Try their delicious, nutritious, all-natural energizing smoothies and juices.

* Burger King – Located right inside the main food court entrance, this well-known chain attracts guests with everything from breakfast sandwiches to traditional burgers, keeping in mind the popular “have it your way” methodology of service. Value priced combo meals are the biggest selling items.

* Panda Express – Panda Express offers freshly cooked cuisine with the consistency of a national brand. Try one of their many diverse menu selections, including meal combos complete with fortune cookie.

* Taco Bell- For something tasty and quick, try Taco Bell’s nachos, burritos or soft tacos.

* Sbarros – A popular late night meeting spot in close proximity to the residential halls, the swimming pool and games area. Sbarro is located in the University Center near…

* StormSurge Caf

If redshirt freshman N’Kosi Perry is starting Thursday night for the No. 16 Miami Hurricanes against ...

It sure sounds like redshirt freshman N’Kosi Perry is going to get his first career start at 8 Thurs ...

If he hasn’t made it already, Miami Hurricanes coach Mark Richt has a defining decision to ponder in ...

They were way below the radar coming into the 1983 season. And after their 28-3 opening-game loss to ...

In the opening eight minutes on Saturday — and the final seven minutes — FIU looked like a team that ...

Theatre arts students open the Ring Theatre’s 2018-19 season with a tribute to the creative genius w ...

UM representatives earned Novice and Junior Varsity categories at the National Opener, one of the mo ...

The Office of Civic and Community Engagement receives a $300,000 investment from JPMorgan Chase to t ...

Conference play is just a few days away and the Miami Hurricanes are focused on their ACC opener on ...

The Miami Hurricanes were one of the biggest risers in both major polls released Sunday, jumping to ...

Miami junior Estela Perez-Somarriba's 6-4, 6-3 victory over Evgeniya Levashova will be re-broad ...

Estela Perez-Somarriba of the Miami women's tennis team earned one of the most prestigious coll ...

The University of Miami volleyball program defeated Duke, 3-1, winning its fourth straight match and ...