SG holds Town Hall Meeting

Last Wednesday, SG Senate started a new series of Town Hall meetings that are scheduled to take place throughout the academic year. Meetings will serve as a time for students to get to know the senators who are representing them, to find out what projects they are working on and to voice their concerns. Guest speakers included administrators from the departments of dining and parking. A representative from housing was scheduled to appear, but could not make it to the meeting. All students were encouraged to attend. Some of the concerns brought up by students: included Chartwell’s hours, cart vendor locations and shuttle stop concerns. The Miami Hurricane will report on each of these issues in upcoming issues of the paper.

If he hasn’t made it already, Miami Hurricanes coach Mark Richt has a defining decision to ponder in ...

They were way below the radar coming into the 1983 season. And after their 28-3 opening-game loss to ...

In the opening eight minutes on Saturday — and the final seven minutes — FIU looked like a team that ...

The N’Kosi Perry era is here. Whether it’s here to stay is yet to be seen. The fans got what they wa ...

Ten takeaways from UM’s 31-17 win against FIU on Saturday at Hard Rock Stadium: ▪ Credit Mark Richt ...

A year after UPup’s founding father met his match, the service club is realizing its goal of becomin ...

The Miami Hurricanes were one of the biggest risers in both major polls released Sunday, jumping to ...

The University of Miami volleyball program defeated Duke, 3-1, winning its fourth straight match and ...

Estela Perez-Somarriba of the Miami women's tennis team earned one of the most prestigious coll ...

The season-opening, three-day Miami Fall Invite wrapped up Sunday at the Neil Schiff Tennis Center a ...

N'Kosi Perry and a dominant Miami defense led the Hurricanes to a 31-17 victory over the Panthe ...