Hunting for Eggs:

The University of Miami’s Interfraternity Council, Panhellenic Association in conjunction with the University of Miami’s chapter of Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity Incorporated and SG hosted an Easter Egg Hunt this Sunday, April 20 on the UC Green. The event was open to all students, and the coordinating organizations invited children from local shelters and schools to participate in this great event. Participants enjoyed the events and the children went home happy. Parents were appreciative of the efforts of UM and of all the students who organized the event.

During a virtual panel discussion hosted by the University of Washington, President Julio Frenk discussed global responses to the pandemic—and what is needed to move forward. ...

Members of the Homecoming Executive Committee share how they pivoted this year to plan a ’Canes Spirit Week that continues to generate excitement and honor tradition. ...

One of the University’s largest student-run organizations didn’t miss a beat when moving its dance lessons online. ...

Tau Sigma National Honor Society and the Department of Orientation and Commuter Student Involvement host a week of interactive events honoring transfer students Oct. 19-25. ...

A graduate of the highly selective Applied Behavior Analysis program, Fajer Almenaie is changing the landscape for children on the autism spectrum in the Middle East. ...