Campus Calendar

TODAY
Frank W. Abagnale was a master of deception, and he was always one step ahead of FBI agent Carl Hanratty, who made it his prime mission to capture Frank. If you haven’t figured it out by now, this is the movie Catch Me if You Can, with Leonardo Di Caprio and Tom Hanks. CAC will be showing Catch Me if You Can at 8 and 10:30 p.m. at the Cosford Cinema.

FEC for Three Days of Cuban Culture hosts a domino competition at 2 p.m. on the UC Patio. Pay $5 a pair and play against the older generation of domino players from the legendary Calle Ocho park as you sip Cuban coffee. Winners get a prize. Also, pass by and pick up a freshly rolled Cigar as you play.

Award-winning novelist N

Freshman quarterback Jarren Williams, who returned to practice Wednesday after missing most of Tuesd ...

Corey Gaynor is working hard to solidify his spot as backup center to UM senior standout Tyler Gauth ...

Former University of Miami football and NFL star player Jonathan Vilma made a splash in South Florid ...

University of Miami tailback/fullback Trayone Gray, a popular fifth-year senior out of Miami Carol C ...

When Mother’s Day came around back in May, Keontra Smith knew it was time to unveil his college comm ...

Conquer common back to school challenges with an expert's guide for parents and children. ...

Unique camp supports children whose parents have cancer. ...

New study shows that discriminating against workers with tattoos puts hiring managers at a competiti ...

Bill Clinton convenes the second summit of his CGI Action Network on Post-Disaster Recovery at UM. ...

A UM researcher has determined that children exposed to traumatic events exhibit pains that if left ...

The Canes defense is full of big names like Shaq Quarterman and Jaquan Johnson, but these players ha ...

Quick Hits gives University of Miami volleyball fans an inside scoop on the latest additions to the ...

Head coach Mark Richt, all 10 assistant coaches and more than 50 players met with the media at the N ...

The Miami Hurricanes were under the lights at Hard Rock Stadium Saturday, closing out the opening we ...

The University of Miami volleyball program reported for training on Tuesday, officially beginning pr ...