Letter to the Editor

Letter to the Editor:

As the Associate Masters of Hecht Residential College, we were pleased to read your Hurricane Administrative Spotlight of Keith “Fletch” Fletcher (April 8). We have benefited first hand from his preparation and professionalism and know that the Hecht community and UM students in general greatly profit from his presence on campus. It has been a pleasure to work with him this year and we look forward to developing further the collaboration between faculty and Residence Hall staff in the residential colleges.

Jeffrey Shoulson, Associate Professor of English
Maria Galli Stampino, Assistant Professor of Italian and French
Associate Masters, Hecht Residential College

UM was very fortunate that junior linebackers Shaquille Quarterman, Mike Pinckney and Zach McCloud a ...

Hard Rock Stadium will be filled with Miami fans — and probably only Miami fans — when the two colle ...

They made school history on Sunday with a nationally-televised road upset of No. 2 Louisville, and o ...

Mark Walton, the former University of Miami star football player and current Cincinnati Bengal, was ...

Don Chaney Jr. says his recruitment is over and the way he talks about the Miami Hurricanes, it’s ea ...

Miami Law’s Frances Hill answers key questions about the National Emergencies Act. ...

Researcher Rebecca Bulotsky Shearer is leading a study aimed at increasing the number of kids who ar ...

UM alumna Alina Mayo Azze, who has covered a myriad of topics during her 37-year career, has been a ...

Happiness and well-being scholar Tal Ben-Shahar is UM’s newest Distinguished Presidential Scholar. ...

The No. 20 Miami women's basketball team stormed back from a 14-point deficit to pick up the bi ...

Hours after garnering espnW National Player of the Week distinction, Emese Hof of the Miami women ...

For the second straight Monday, a member of the Miami women's basketball team has earned a nati ...

Brian Van Belle struck out five over six shutout innings to help the Canes sweep Rutgers on opening ...

The No. 25-ranked University of Miami golf team moved up two spots on Monday's leaderboard at t ...