Letter to the Editor

Letter to the Editor:

As the Associate Masters of Hecht Residential College, we were pleased to read your Hurricane Administrative Spotlight of Keith “Fletch” Fletcher (April 8). We have benefited first hand from his preparation and professionalism and know that the Hecht community and UM students in general greatly profit from his presence on campus. It has been a pleasure to work with him this year and we look forward to developing further the collaboration between faculty and Residence Hall staff in the residential colleges.

Jeffrey Shoulson, Associate Professor of English
Maria Galli Stampino, Assistant Professor of Italian and French
Associate Masters, Hecht Residential College

Sebastian the Ibis of the University of Miami displayed tremendous defense in leading the Pizza Hut ...

June is one of the most important months in the recruiting calendar and the Miami Hurricanes finishe ...

A six-pack of notes from UM’s annual Paradise Camp on Saturday: ▪ Few Canes greats have as unique a ...

Paradise Camp continues to pay dividends for the Miami Hurricanes. As the camp wrapped up Saturday, ...

As Manny Diaz puts it, Paradise Camp is the Miami Hurricanes’ bridge between three generations. It s ...

In the first course of its kind on a college campus, faculty, staff, and students will learn if they ...

University of Miami Libraries is working to establish a University archive of LGBTQ materials. ...

University of Miami football players and coaches mentored area youth at a free football clinic in Ho ...

Some scientists fear that the new fifth generation of wireless networks interferes with critical sat ...

A new study led by Miller School professor Dr. Claes Wahlestedt observes that key molecular programs ...

Five members of the Miami women's tennis team earned All-ACC Academic Team distinction, as anno ...

Eight Miami Hurricanes were among those recognized by the conference with selections to the Track an ...

Franco Aubone and Francisco Bastias of the University of Miami men's tennis team were selected ...

UM forward Dewan Hernandez was selected 59th overall by the Toronto Raptors in the 2019 NBA Draft. ...

Check out the June edition of UM Athletics' e-magazine. ...