Letter to the Editor

Letter to the Editor:

As the Associate Masters of Hecht Residential College, we were pleased to read your Hurricane Administrative Spotlight of Keith “Fletch” Fletcher (April 8). We have benefited first hand from his preparation and professionalism and know that the Hecht community and UM students in general greatly profit from his presence on campus. It has been a pleasure to work with him this year and we look forward to developing further the collaboration between faculty and Residence Hall staff in the residential colleges.

Jeffrey Shoulson, Associate Professor of English
Maria Galli Stampino, Assistant Professor of Italian and French
Associate Masters, Hecht Residential College

University of Miami President Julio Frenk and Miami-Dade Public Schools Superintendent Alberto Carva

Experts in the Department of Political Science’s 2020 election class explain why all eyes may be on

The Frost School of Music’s Band of the Hour discovers new ways to deliver school spirit at the Hard

Lauren Markwith played four years with Miami Hurricanes soccer. Now, she is on staff for Inter Miami

Sierra Domb uses her communications skills to raise awareness of and funding for studies on a sensor