Campus Calendar

TODAY
International Week continues with Caribbean Day from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. The fun continues with a Pacific Night Luau from 7 to 9 p.m. But that’s not all! Don’t miss the Caribbean Night Concert from 10 p.m. to 1 a.m.

SATURDAY APRIL 12
International Week comes to an end with a Feast of Nations. Don’t miss the International Week Banquet at Crowne Plaza Hotel from 7 p.m. to 1 a.m.

Women’s tennis takes on Notre Dame at 3 p.m. at the Schiff Tennis Center. This is the last home match where seniors Abby Smith and Igna deVillirs will be honored.

SUNDAY APRIL 13
Men’s tennis plays their last home match against Duke, at noon at Schiff Tennis Center. Senior Andrew Golub will be honored. Sun Juice Smoothies will be giving away free smoothies and coupons.

The Episcopal Church Center is having its Palm Sunday services on campus at 8 a.m., 10 a.m. and 6 p.m. The Episcopal Church Center is located at the corner of Stanford Drive and Levante. All are welcome!

MONDAY APRIL 14
Join FEC in celebrating Three Days of Cuban Culture. The days begin with Opening Ceremonies at 11 a.m. on the UC Patio. Come watch a children’s cultural performance. Enjoy Cuban coffee, pictures in traditional costume, music and dancing.

Pulitzer Prize humor columnist Dave Barry and his wife, Miami Herald Sports writer Michelle Kaufman, speak at Stanford Residential College. Come hear their success stories and join them in what promises to be a lively and entertaining discussion at 8 p.m. in the residence of Drs. Alex and Hilit Mechaber at Stanford Residential College.

TUESDAY APRIL 15
Frank W. Abagnale was a master of deception, and he was always one step ahead of FBI agent Carl Hanratty, who made it his prime mission to capture Frank. If you haven’t figured it out by now, this is the movie Catch Me If You Can, with Leonardo DiCaprio and Tom Hanks. CAC will be showing Catch Me if You Can at 8 and 10:30 p.m. at the Cosford Cinema.

FEC for Three Days of Cuban Culture hosts a domino competition at 2 p.m. on the UC Patio. Pay $5 a pair and play against the older generation of domino players from the legendary Calle Ocho park as you sip Cuban coffee. Winners get a prize. Also, pass by and pick up a freshly rolled cigar as you play.

Award-winning novelist N

A six-pack of Canes notes on a Friday: ▪ UM coach Mark Richt hasn’t yet given any indication to the ...

There are few players across Florida whose recruitment has been harder to parse than Derick Hunter’s ...

While University of Miami fans are not exactly thrilled about their Hurricanes going against the Wis ...

There was a time John Dixon looked like he would have his choice of just about any college he wanted ...

Part 2 of a 3-part series Former Marlins president David Samson, now unshackled by any contractual r ...

Following national recognition for its French production of Cinderella, the Frost Opera Theater is d ...

Several UM art students are getting real-world exposure during a highly anticipated – and attended – ...

Over the past several years, more and more students are using UM Libraries as a study place, a meeti ...

A record number of gifts have been collected across UM campuses to benefit children and seniors in t ...

Former Prime Minister of Israel Ehud Barak, who previously served as minister of the interior and mi ...

Following its longest break of the season thus far, the No. 25/23 Miami women's basketball team ...

After a six-day layoff, the No. 25/23 Miami women's basketball team will be back in action Sund ...

Miami head women's tennis coach Paige Yaroshuk-Tews announced Friday the signing of two players ...

University of Miami redshirt senior defensive tackle Gerald Willis III was recognized for his outsta ...

The University of Miami's redshirt senior setter Haley Templeton was named to the 2018 AVCA All ...