Campus Calendar

TODAY
International Week continues with Caribbean Day from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. The fun continues with a Pacific Night Luau from 7 to 9 p.m. But that’s not all! Don’t miss the Caribbean Night Concert from 10 p.m. to 1 a.m.

SATURDAY APRIL 12
International Week comes to an end with a Feast of Nations. Don’t miss the International Week Banquet at Crowne Plaza Hotel from 7 p.m. to 1 a.m.

Women’s tennis takes on Notre Dame at 3 p.m. at the Schiff Tennis Center. This is the last home match where seniors Abby Smith and Igna deVillirs will be honored.

SUNDAY APRIL 13
Men’s tennis plays their last home match against Duke, at noon at Schiff Tennis Center. Senior Andrew Golub will be honored. Sun Juice Smoothies will be giving away free smoothies and coupons.

The Episcopal Church Center is having its Palm Sunday services on campus at 8 a.m., 10 a.m. and 6 p.m. The Episcopal Church Center is located at the corner of Stanford Drive and Levante. All are welcome!

MONDAY APRIL 14
Join FEC in celebrating Three Days of Cuban Culture. The days begin with Opening Ceremonies at 11 a.m. on the UC Patio. Come watch a children’s cultural performance. Enjoy Cuban coffee, pictures in traditional costume, music and dancing.

Pulitzer Prize humor columnist Dave Barry and his wife, Miami Herald Sports writer Michelle Kaufman, speak at Stanford Residential College. Come hear their success stories and join them in what promises to be a lively and entertaining discussion at 8 p.m. in the residence of Drs. Alex and Hilit Mechaber at Stanford Residential College.

TUESDAY APRIL 15
Frank W. Abagnale was a master of deception, and he was always one step ahead of FBI agent Carl Hanratty, who made it his prime mission to capture Frank. If you haven’t figured it out by now, this is the movie Catch Me If You Can, with Leonardo DiCaprio and Tom Hanks. CAC will be showing Catch Me if You Can at 8 and 10:30 p.m. at the Cosford Cinema.

FEC for Three Days of Cuban Culture hosts a domino competition at 2 p.m. on the UC Patio. Pay $5 a pair and play against the older generation of domino players from the legendary Calle Ocho park as you sip Cuban coffee. Winners get a prize. Also, pass by and pick up a freshly rolled cigar as you play.

Award-winning novelist N

The University of Miami showed women’s basketball coach Katie Meier how much it appreciates her on F ...

Frank Garis first watched Jalen Rivers from the opposite sideline, and the offensive lineman was imp ...

George Stewart had a big problem, and little time to solve it. It was Week 6 of the 2018 season, and ...

One of the interesting subplots of this Hurricanes season will be watching the evolution of a bunch ...

A six-pack of Hurricanes notes on a Wednesday: ▪ Coach Manny Diaz said the quarterback race among Ta ...

The Emmy Award-winning journalist, who grew up in Miami and started her career in Spanish language t ...

Nursing researchers and music therapists test a simple and cost-effective way of motivating critical ...

The University of Miami Libraries offer readers multiple ways to access the books, which are popular ...

Rosenstiel School researcher Martin Grosell weighs in on how marine life in the Gulf could be affect ...

Varona, an attorney and educator who specializes in administrative law, communications and media law ...

University of Miami Director of Athletics Blake James announced Friday a contract extension for head ...

Adrian Del Castillo garnered his second Freshman All-America honor of the year, appearing on the Per ...

Two-time Miami women's basketball team co-captain Laura Cornelius is set to start her professio ...

Courtney spent nine years previously on Jim Larranaga's staff from 1996-2005. ...

The University of Miami track and field program received 17 All-America honors at the conclusion of ...