Making the best out of ever-shortening shorts

Know what’s the best thing I’ve seen, since I started attending the University of Miami? Was it the beautiful campus or the football team that consistently wins? NO! The answer is those cute little cheerleading shorts with letters “MIAMI” or “CANES” on them. Obviously, it’s a great way to lure many guys [and girls]. But I ever wonder if the marketing majors at UM could think of way to put other things on the shorts to allow longer staring. Well, since you don’t you have active minds, I’ll tell you what we can do.
First, I think we all could benefit if Magic Eye pictures were put on there. Believe me, guys would gaze at that thing for a long time! And since the girl would be desperately trying to run away from that pervert, it would make the picture less identifiable. You would look, and gaze, and stare for a long time. Finally, you say: “Hey, it’s a snake!”
Second, how about a seeing eye chart? It will save lots of money for the DMV-guys would actually look forward to taking their vision test. And it will be a picture of Beyonce Knowles. The letters will go in a triangular order. It will say: “THIS GIRL HAS BIG BOOTY.” What I’m doing is practical. After all, I am trying to save money in this crappy economy.
Third, how about a ticker like the one you see in Times Square in New York? What better way to learn about all the things going on in Iraq than with a woman who can provide you with all the information you need? Would you rather see the ugly faces of Dan Rather or George Bush going on about nothing, or do you want the straight-up news from a girl’s shorts? My favorite headline: Tom Daschle making an ASS of himself.
Am I perverted? Well look at the entire UM population that can read. I tell you this: if your parents never had sex, chances are you will never have it too. Besides, if you don’t want people like me thinking like that, stop wearing those shorts. But since no one cares, I’ll keep thinking.

Seth Bleicher can be contacted at sethbleicher@yahoo.com.

At 7:27 p.m Tuesday, University of Miami football coach Manny Diaz tweeted a GIF of a swirling Hurri ...

A six-pack of Hurricanes notes on a Tuesday: ▪ As Miami awaits decisions from its potential 2019 qua ...

A six-pack of Canes notes on a Monday night: ▪ FIU has decided that its Nov. 23 football game agains ...

Dewan Hernandez hit another NCAA roadblock on Monday, but the University of Miami forward will take ...

Jeff Thomas will be joining the Illinois Fighting Illini after all. After a few days of discussion a ...

Grantees aim to eliminate opportunity gaps and biases in different realms and improve brain injury t ...

The film launches the 2019 film series for the UM Libraries Cuban Heritage Collection. ...

Here’s a go-to list of dates you should keep an eye on throughout the semester, along with some tidb ...

For more than 77 years, UM Hillel has provided a vibrant and diverse “home-away-from-home” that is f ...

University of Miami experts weigh in on the largest increase in carbon emissions in eight years. ...

The University of Miami football program has hired Dan Enos as its offensive coordinator and quarter ...

University of Miami head women's volleyball coach Jose "Keno" Gandara announced Monda ...

University of Miami Athletics announced Monday that it will host its fifth annual Celebration of Wom ...

After a weekend bye, the Miami women's basketball team resumes action Thursday evening at 7 p.m ...

Pictures from the No. 17 Miami women's tennis team's season-opening action in the Miami Sp ...