Greek Week 2003: A Celebration of Global Proportions

GREEK WEEK CALENDAR

Wednesday April 2
at 7 p.m. on the UC patio-

Don’t miss Organized Cheer, Singled Out, Junkanoo
and a canned food drive to benefit Farm Share.

Friday April 4
at 6 p.m. in the UC Ballrooms-

Be ready to be surprised at the Mystery Event. Theme TBA.

Saturday April 5
from 12 p.m. to 12 a.m. at the Rat-

Celebrate New Years Eve in Times Square
with a Dance-a-thon and Say What Songfest.

Sunday April 6
at 3 p.m. at the Rat-

Greek Week ends with a bang, if you’re lucky,
at Fantasy Fest in Key West.

Claire Paris-Limouzy started freediving for research and ended up becoming a record-breaking athlete who is also spearheading a Scientific Freediving program at the University. ...

Sociology scholars from around the world convened for a virtual conference hosted by the University of Miami on Thursday to explore shifting tendencies in international relocation and the implications for global social change. ...

Lauryn Williams, track and field and bobsled medalist, addressed the University community during Wednesday night’s “What Matters to U” virtual event. ...

During his appearance Tuesday on a webinar hosted by the University of Miami Patti and Allan Herbert Business School, tech mogul Eric Yuan highlighted the importance of a workplace culture of happiness and urged that businesses pay greater attention to the digital divide. ...

Early voting in Florida began this week and will last through Nov. 1. Here’s a rundown of everything students need to know about upcoming campus events, from the final debate watch party to transportation to the polls. ...