Greek Week 2003: A Celebration of Global Proportions

GREEK WEEK CALENDAR

Wednesday April 2
at 7 p.m. on the UC patio-

Don’t miss Organized Cheer, Singled Out, Junkanoo
and a canned food drive to benefit Farm Share.

Friday April 4
at 6 p.m. in the UC Ballrooms-

Be ready to be surprised at the Mystery Event. Theme TBA.

Saturday April 5
from 12 p.m. to 12 a.m. at the Rat-

Celebrate New Years Eve in Times Square
with a Dance-a-thon and Say What Songfest.

Sunday April 6
at 3 p.m. at the Rat-

Greek Week ends with a bang, if you’re lucky,
at Fantasy Fest in Key West.

Freshman quarterback Jarren Williams, who returned to practice Wednesday after missing most of Tuesd ...

Corey Gaynor is working hard to solidify his spot as backup center to UM senior standout Tyler Gauth ...

Former University of Miami football and NFL star player Jonathan Vilma made a splash in South Florid ...

University of Miami tailback/fullback Trayone Gray, a popular fifth-year senior out of Miami Carol C ...

When Mother’s Day came around back in May, Keontra Smith knew it was time to unveil his college comm ...

Conquer common back to school challenges with an expert's guide for parents and children. ...

Unique camp supports children whose parents have cancer. ...

New study shows that discriminating against workers with tattoos puts hiring managers at a competiti ...

Bill Clinton convenes the second summit of his CGI Action Network on Post-Disaster Recovery at UM. ...

A UM researcher has determined that children exposed to traumatic events exhibit pains that if left ...

The Canes defense is full of big names like Shaq Quarterman and Jaquan Johnson, but these players ha ...

Quick Hits gives University of Miami volleyball fans an inside scoop on the latest additions to the ...

Head coach Mark Richt, all 10 assistant coaches and more than 50 players met with the media at the N ...

The Miami Hurricanes were under the lights at Hard Rock Stadium Saturday, closing out the opening we ...

The University of Miami volleyball program reported for training on Tuesday, officially beginning pr ...