Who wants this game ?

Life & Art is too busy playing with our new GameBoy Advance SP, that Def Jam wrestling game (rap music is past the point of stupidity now), and GameCube’s ridiculous update on The Legend of Zelda, to even open up this copy of MVP Baseball 2003 for the XBOX.
Interested?

Answer this question…

In New York Yankees pitcher David Wells’ ballsy new book, what percentage of players does he estimate, “use the juice?”

If you know the answer, or think that jock on your floor (the one you do homework for, just to get a “what’s up?” when you’re walking with sorority girls) might have a guesstimation, e-mail Hunter at HurricaneAccent@hotmail.com.
Hey nerds, tell your dads to tell Mr. Gates to stop sending us so many sports games. 010101

It was maybe coincidence, but positioned just behind his left shoulder as Tyrique Stevenson spoke ab ...

The Miami Hurricanes unveiled a new turnover chain this season, replacing the bedazzled “U” that han ...

Before now, the last time the Miami Hurricanes scored 21 or fewer points in four consecutive games w ...

Keontra Smith waited a long time for the Miami Hurricnaes to finally offer him. The defensive back g ...

University of Miami true freshman running back Cam’ron Davis, known as Cam for short, is about to lo ...

UM Libraries is presenting an extraordinary exhibit that immerses the audience in an emotional journ ...

A UM researcher is helping to lead a study on how smoke interacts with clouds and its impact on the ...

People are bombarded with news and information these days, providing opportunities for discourse tha ...

Students, faculty and staff stopped by the School of Architecture’s Korach Gallery to learn what Mag ...

The On Campus event featured innovative National Geographic Explorers—photographers, scientists, sto ...

The No. 24 Miami women's basketball team is headed to Iowa State for the Preseason WNIT champio ...

The Canes hit the road for the final time in the 2018 regular season and it is to a familiar and hos ...

The Canes top the Golden Eagles to move onto the WNIT Championship game. ...

Miami wraps up its season-opening homestand with a 2 p.m. Saturday matchup against Bethune-Cookman a ...

University of Miami head golf coach Patti Rizzo announced Thursday the signing of three golfers to N ...