Culture

Who wants this game ?

Life & Art is too busy playing with our new GameBoy Advance SP, that Def Jam wrestling game (rap music is past the point of stupidity now), and GameCube’s ridiculous update on The Legend of Zelda, to even open up this copy of MVP Baseball 2003 for the XBOX.
Interested?

Answer this question…

In New York Yankees pitcher David Wells’ ballsy new book, what percentage of players does he estimate, “use the juice?”

If you know the answer, or think that jock on your floor (the one you do homework for, just to get a “what’s up?” when you’re walking with sorority girls) might have a guesstimation, e-mail Hunter at HurricaneAccent@hotmail.com.
Hey nerds, tell your dads to tell Mr. Gates to stop sending us so many sports games. 010101

The University of Miami community is invited to participate in several events to discuss crucial topics regarding social justice and racial equality, explored in Ijeoma Oluo’s best-seller. ...

University writing experts weigh in on the inaugural poem, written and recited by Amanda Gorman, a 22-year-old U.S. youth poet laureate. ...

The number of ambassadors has been increased from 75 to 100 as the University continues to support a safe environment and help students adhere to COVID-19 guidelines. ...

The series—which will feature experts discussing their groundbreaking research on corals, ocean and atmospheric science, and how climate change is forcing communities to alter their long-range plans—will begin this week. ...

Octavia Bridges—a 20-year veteran of the University of Miami Police Department and the first Black woman to serve as a lieutenant—has been promoted to oversee crime prevention and community relations on the Coral Gables Campus. ...