Who wants this game ?

Life & Art is too busy playing with our new GameBoy Advance SP, that Def Jam wrestling game (rap music is past the point of stupidity now), and GameCube’s ridiculous update on The Legend of Zelda, to even open up this copy of MVP Baseball 2003 for the XBOX.
Interested?

Answer this question…

In New York Yankees pitcher David Wells’ ballsy new book, what percentage of players does he estimate, “use the juice?”

If you know the answer, or think that jock on your floor (the one you do homework for, just to get a “what’s up?” when you’re walking with sorority girls) might have a guesstimation, e-mail Hunter at HurricaneAccent@hotmail.com.
Hey nerds, tell your dads to tell Mr. Gates to stop sending us so many sports games. 010101

At their best, they are UM’s most dynamic players on each side of the ball. But the Ahmmon Richards ...

A day after practicing in the Carol Soffer Football Indoor Practice Facility for the first time in s ...

It appears that at least one LSU receiver won’t be available at the University of Miami football ope ...

After the Miami Hurricanes football team spent part of its practice on Monday in a torrential downpo ...

Nothing like a comic book cover on steroids to get University of Miami and LSU football fans juiced ...

Intergroup Dialogue, soon to be offered as a course, fosters a sense of belonging, an appreciation f ...

Aretha Franklin and her music defined “what is soul” to generations of music lovers. ...

The University of Miami kicked into high gear to welcome thousands of new students and ensure move-i ...

UM President Julio Frenk welcomes first-year and transfer students to UM in signature ’Cane Kickoff ...

Miami Law conducts its inaugural Legal Impact Hack for first-year students. ...

The University of Miami volleyball team won its exhibition match over FIU, 3-0, Saturday at the Knig ...

Coming off a road win in its season opener, the University of Miami soccer team will welcome crossto ...

In head coach Sarah Barnes' debut at the helm, the University of Miami soccer team won its seas ...

The Hurricanes practiced in the Carol Soffer Indoor Practice Facility for the first time ever on Fri ...

Malik Rosier, Travis Homer and Ahmmon Richards are key returning playmakers, but they are just the b ...