New leadership helps COLSA improve its reputation

With a new group of officers and improved initiative, the Colombian Student Association [COLSA] is set to promote cultural awareness, starting by serving free Colombian coffee to the students in the Memorial parking lot early in the morning throughout the week.
“This is the first time the organization puts together an event like this and we want all its members to participate and show that Colombia is great,” president Edith Londo

With the acquisition of the new instrument and an accompanying nanoindenter, studies at the College of Engineering are entering a new and advanced era of materials characterization. ...

University of Miami researchers applaud the scientific inquiry and access to reliable data that accompanies the legalization of cannabis—as four more states recently approved measures, and federal legislation to decriminalize it continues to progress. ...

The prestigious Pan American Art Projects Gallery will donate 25 percent of a virtual, live event to the University Libraries’ parcel. ...

Members of the University of Miami community share their ideas on how to persevere during the pandemic. ...

University and celebrity musicians will participate in a benefit concert on Thanksgiving Day to support the nonprofit organization Nurse Heroes Foundation. ...