Fashion Week hits SoBe: Deluxe glam and hot tans

Miami fashionistas, models and international fashion designers glammed up for 5th annual Fashion Week of the Americas at the posh Roney Palace Resort in Miami Beach. Decked in sensual clothing and couture fashions, Miamians took over 23rd and 24th Street of Collins Avenue with their gorgeous, Manoloesque spiked stilettos and competitive fashion sense.

Local Latin beauties could have easily been mistaken for the week’s equally gorgeous, voluptuous models, with lots of lacy, see-through, “I cover nothing,” tops and body-fitting bottoms that cross eyes. And as if you cared, there were plenty of tan men who preferred watching catwalks to fighting, cosied up next to rolled-up issues of Vogue en Espa

University of Miami tailback/fullback Trayone Gray, a popular fifth-year senior out of Miami Carol C ...

When Mother’s Day came around back in May, Keontra Smith knew it was time to unveil his college comm ...

University of Miami true freshman quarterback Jarren Williams was not at practice on Tuesday morning ...

A six-pack of Canes notes on a Monday: ▪ The Hurricanes, who began the offseason with five highly sk ...

There’s no doubt who the starting quarterback is at the University of Miami. As for those other thre ...

Conquer common back to school challenges with an expert's guide for parents and children. ...

Unique camp supports children whose parents have cancer. ...

New study shows that discriminating against workers with tattoos puts hiring managers at a competiti ...

Bill Clinton convenes the second summit of his CGI Action Network on Post-Disaster Recovery at UM. ...

A UM researcher has determined that children exposed to traumatic events exhibit pains that if left ...

Head coach Mark Richt, all 10 assistant coaches and more than 50 players met with the media at the N ...

The Miami Hurricanes were under the lights at Hard Rock Stadium Saturday, closing out the opening we ...

The University of Miami volleyball program reported for training on Tuesday, officially beginning pr ...

Several members of Miami's highly-rated recruiting class have entered fall camp hungry to prove ...

Two University of Miami Track and Field athletes represented their respective countries at the Europ ...