Fashion Week hits SoBe: Deluxe glam and hot tans

Miami fashionistas, models and international fashion designers glammed up for 5th annual Fashion Week of the Americas at the posh Roney Palace Resort in Miami Beach. Decked in sensual clothing and couture fashions, Miamians took over 23rd and 24th Street of Collins Avenue with their gorgeous, Manoloesque spiked stilettos and competitive fashion sense.

Local Latin beauties could have easily been mistaken for the week’s equally gorgeous, voluptuous models, with lots of lacy, see-through, “I cover nothing,” tops and body-fitting bottoms that cross eyes. And as if you cared, there were plenty of tan men who preferred watching catwalks to fighting, cosied up next to rolled-up issues of Vogue en Espa

Miami baseball coach Gino DiMare didn’t want his Hurricanes this past Sunday looking ahead to the we ...

When UM spring practice begins in a month, here’s one of many things the coaches need to determine: ...

Jaiden Francois already had a reputation as one of South Florida’s top defensive backs for the Class ...

It could be a fruitful year for the Miami Hurricanes in the 2019 NFL Draft. NFL Draft analyst Mel Ki ...

A quick six-pack off UM coach Manny Diaz’s conversation with Joe Zagacki and Don Bailey Jr. on WQAM’ ...

Students are invited to participate in the second annual Students of Color Symposium this weekend, f ...

The University of Miami connects scholarship recipients with the donors who helped make their educat ...

From eliminating waste to reusable containers, there are simple steps you can take to make UM more s ...

UM public health experts try to help tackle Venezuela’s ongoing health care crisis. ...

The Ring Theatre’s contemporary reworking of Molière’s “The Misanthrope” showcases the skills of UM’ ...

The University of Miami got off to a dream start at the ACC Swimming & Diving Championships Wedn ...

The sophomore first baseman smashed two homers to help power Canes to 4-0 start. ...

The University of Miami track and field team is set to compete at the 2019 ACC Indoor Track and Fiel ...

The Hurricanes will wrap up a four-game homestand with a midweek game against FAU on Wednesday at 6 ...

The No. 14 Miami women's basketball team is set to cap its longest road stretch of the season T ...