Fashion Week hits SoBe: Deluxe glam and hot tans

Miami fashionistas, models and international fashion designers glammed up for 5th annual Fashion Week of the Americas at the posh Roney Palace Resort in Miami Beach. Decked in sensual clothing and couture fashions, Miamians took over 23rd and 24th Street of Collins Avenue with their gorgeous, Manoloesque spiked stilettos and competitive fashion sense.

Local Latin beauties could have easily been mistaken for the week’s equally gorgeous, voluptuous models, with lots of lacy, see-through, “I cover nothing,” tops and body-fitting bottoms that cross eyes. And as if you cared, there were plenty of tan men who preferred watching catwalks to fighting, cosied up next to rolled-up issues of Vogue en Espa

University of Miami coach Mark Richt apparently is a fan of President Teddy Roosevelt’s — or at leas ...

If there was one freshman the Miami Hurricanes knew would have to help entering the season, Brevin J ...

Not only has Gerald Willis been one of the best stories of the Miami Hurricanes’ season, he has also ...

The Miami Hurricanes started the season No. 8 nationally in both major polls. Now, they’re nowhere t ...

With a bye week on the horizon, the meager University of Miami offense has nearly two weeks to attem ...

Fareed Zakaria, a CNN host, journalist and author, tells UM students that global pressures are makin ...

The program, in which UM students mentor high school students, aims to get first generation students ...

Dr. Ralph Sacco, a top neurologist and researcher at the University of Miami Miller School of Medici ...

U.S. Congresswoman and Chairman Emerita of the House Committee on Foreign Affairs Ileana Ros-Lehtine ...

Nearly 400 students participate in the National Gandhi Day of Service, the largest annual service da ...

The Miami Hurricanes volleyball team improved to 10-5, 6-2 in the ACC, with a 3-0 sweep of Boston Co ...

The Miami women's tennis team closed the Bedford Cup with a perfect day, winning each match in ...

"In The Pool" is a series highlighting the University of Miami swimming & diving stude ...

Playing in front of a boisterous home crowd, the University of Miami soccer team earned a, 1-1, draw ...

The Hurricanes fell in their ACC road opener to the Virginia Cavaliers. ...