Culture

urb continues to succeed with winteroasis bash

Fresh from attending the enjoyably cheesy DanceStar Awards (co-host Juliette Lewis, now single, is our idol), we walked down Ocean to Billboard Live where Urb was having its annual WinterOasis extravaganza.

The reliably naughty Peaches (1) stripped and squatted on a strobe light. Her girlies Electrocute (3,4) are to die for. Roni Size (in the background) (2) and adorably chubby spinstress Princess Superstar (5) should have a kid.

A University of Miami political scientist weighs in on whether election polls can be trusted given what occurred in 2016 and again last year. ...

A professor in the School of Communication, and an expert on the history of television sitcoms, writes about the 50th anniversary of “All in the Family.” ...

The former executive vice president and provost served from 1986 to 2005, elevating the University’s stature as a leading research institution. ...

The Hemispheric University Consortium is connecting universities and students for critical conversations focused on solving some of the world’s most pressing problems, such as climate change. ...

Experts say creativity and kindness can help make the most of this challenging holiday season. ...