eye filler: ?uestlove spins “Bad Boys” for an inner circle

This past Tuesday, ?uestlove from the Roots nestled up in the DJ booth at Life & Art’s choice hangout, the Creek (located on 2360 Collins Ave) to spin some tunes (lots of hip hop, the theme from “Cops”) throughout the warm Miami night.

After downing so many cans of Becks, we’re surprised our photographer Dan Ruth didn’t shoot two rolls of Afro. DJ Third World (not pictured)hopped on a flight from India to get “Absolutin” with the locals.

“Right now kids starving all over [sic]world and Miami parties hard, so hard. I love Winter Music Conference, I love you all.” This kid is going to be on the cover of the Fader, he’s that excellent.

Lots of nuggets on new UM quarterback Tate Martell, the fallout and Jarren Williams’ reaction: ▪ Whe ...

Katie Meier is a legend at Duke. Her photo hangs in the concourse at Cameron Indoor Arena. She was t ...

New University of Miami head coach Manny Diaz was asked on the radio the morning after he was hired, ...

Jalen Hurts is off the market — and he’s not making his way to South Florida. The former Alabama Cri ...

For three years earlier this decade, Marlins Park would masquerade as a football venue at least once ...

Gisela Vega, the former associate director of LGBTQA Initiatives at Florida International University ...

With new “personas” allowing for a more personalized mobile experience, the redesigned University of ...

Teams of scholars will use U-LINK grants to examine ways to reduce opportunity gaps and biases in mu ...

The film launches the 2019 film series for the UM Libraries Cuban Heritage Collection. ...

Here’s a go-to list of dates you should keep an eye on throughout the semester, along with some tidb ...

Miami released its 2019 football schedule highlighted by a season-opening matchup against Florida in ...

University of Miami head women's volleyball coach Jose "Keno" Gandara announced Monda ...

University of Miami Athletics announced Monday that it will host its fifth annual Celebration of Wom ...

After a weekend bye, the Miami women's basketball team resumes action Thursday evening at 7 p.m ...

The University of Miami football program has hired Dan Enos as its offensive coordinator and quarter ...