eye filler: ?uestlove spins “Bad Boys” for an inner circle

This past Tuesday, ?uestlove from the Roots nestled up in the DJ booth at Life & Art’s choice hangout, the Creek (located on 2360 Collins Ave) to spin some tunes (lots of hip hop, the theme from “Cops”) throughout the warm Miami night.

After downing so many cans of Becks, we’re surprised our photographer Dan Ruth didn’t shoot two rolls of Afro. DJ Third World (not pictured)hopped on a flight from India to get “Absolutin” with the locals.

“Right now kids starving all over [sic]world and Miami parties hard, so hard. I love Winter Music Conference, I love you all.” This kid is going to be on the cover of the Fader, he’s that excellent.

A six-pack of UM notes on a Monday: ▪ There has been no more popular or successful quarterback at UM ...

The Miami Hurricanes’ defense leads the nation in tackles for loss and stopping opponents on third d ...

The No. 21 University of Miami and FIU have met twice in football. But, oh, what a history they have ...

When University of Miami star safety Jaquan Johnson, thought by many to be the best player on the te ...

University of Miami backup tailback DeeJay Dallas, who had his first career 100-yard rushing game Sa ...

UM President Julio Frenk outlined the strategies of the Roadmap to Our New Century, part of his Stat ...

Listeners to UM President Julio Frenk’s State of the U reacted positively to the message and the Uni ...

At UM’s inaugural State of the U address, President Julio Frenk detailed the strategies of the Roadm ...

Tropical storm scientists and climate experts at the University of Miami provided insight, observati ...

Joseph Ganitsky, a professor in the Miami Business School, examines the financial crisis facing Arge ...

Miami remained ranked in both major polls Sunday, checking in at No. 21 in the Associated Press Top ...

The Miami Hurricanes came to Toledo, Ohio for the biggest home game in the history of Toledo footbal ...

A quartet of University of Miami men's tennis student-athletes concluded the final day of compe ...

The University of Miami women's golf team concluded Sunday with a sixth-place finish at the 35t ...

The University of Miami golf team is in sixth after the first two rounds of play at the 35th annual ...