Culture

eye filler: ?uestlove spins “Bad Boys” for an inner circle

This past Tuesday, ?uestlove from the Roots nestled up in the DJ booth at Life & Art’s choice hangout, the Creek (located on 2360 Collins Ave) to spin some tunes (lots of hip hop, the theme from “Cops”) throughout the warm Miami night.

After downing so many cans of Becks, we’re surprised our photographer Dan Ruth didn’t shoot two rolls of Afro. DJ Third World (not pictured)hopped on a flight from India to get “Absolutin” with the locals.

“Right now kids starving all over [sic] world and Miami parties hard, so hard. I love Winter Music Conference, I love you all.” This kid is going to be on the cover of the Fader, he’s that excellent.

A University of Miami political scientist weighs in on whether election polls can be trusted given what occurred in 2016 and again last year. ...

A professor in the School of Communication, and an expert on the history of television sitcoms, writes about the 50th anniversary of “All in the Family.” ...

The former executive vice president and provost served from 1986 to 2005, elevating the University’s stature as a leading research institution. ...

The Hemispheric University Consortium is connecting universities and students for critical conversations focused on solving some of the world’s most pressing problems, such as climate change. ...

Experts say creativity and kindness can help make the most of this challenging holiday season. ...