Winter Music Conference Calendar

Save some room in your beer gut during spring break for the Winter Music Conference, which swarms Miami Beach on March 18-22. Our coverage this year will be unparalleled – trust us (to be safe, this time we’re not throwing the parties). Here’s where we’ll be. Be safe.

March 18

Billboard Live – Urb party – Prince Paul, Peaches
Pure Lounge – Missy Elliott & Fabolous

March 19

Goddess – Jazzy Jeff, DJ Spinna (heard rumors about Pete Rock)
SoHo Lounge – Perversion Party – www.perversionparty.com

March 20

SoHo Lounge – the Fader party – the Rapture, Princess Superstar, Prince Paul
the Creek (this place is sick!)- XLR8R party – Beans, Funky Lowlives
Club Space – Sasha & Digweed

March 21

SoHo Lounge – Vice party – Adult, James Murphy (DFA), Justine D (Motherfucker NYC)
Level – Big Shot party – Dieselboy, the Allies (DJ Craze, A-trak)
Nikki Beach – Astralwerks party – Royksopp, VHS or Beta

March 22

Ultrafest (the Streets, Underworld) versus Infiltrate 5.0 (we’ll be @ Infiltrate)

Is there an apt comparison for this year’s American League Championship series between the Boston Re ...

If the University of Miami defense isn’t boiling with frustration by now, it must be simmering in an ...

Miami Hurricanes redshirt senior Gerald Willis was the lone UM football player chosen for the Associ ...

A new batch of evidence presented Monday at the college basketball trial in New York seems to furthe ...

University of Miami coach Mark Richt apparently is a fan of President Teddy Roosevelt’s — or at leas ...

Fareed Zakaria, a CNN host, journalist and author, tells UM students that globalization and technolo ...

The program, in which UM students mentor high school students, aims to get first generation students ...

Dr. Ralph Sacco, a top neurologist and researcher at the University of Miami Miller School of Medici ...

U.S. Congresswoman and Chairman Emerita of the House Committee on Foreign Affairs Ileana Ros-Lehtine ...

Nearly 400 students participate in the National Gandhi Day of Service, the largest annual service da ...

The Miami Hurricanes volleyball team improved to 10-5, 6-2 in the ACC, with a 3-0 sweep of Boston Co ...

The Miami women's tennis team closed the Bedford Cup with a perfect day, winning each match in ...

"In The Pool" is a series highlighting the University of Miami swimming & diving stude ...

Playing in front of a boisterous home crowd, the University of Miami soccer team earned a, 1-1, draw ...

The Hurricanes fell in their ACC road opener to the Virginia Cavaliers. ...