Winter Music Conference Calendar

Save some room in your beer gut during spring break for the Winter Music Conference, which swarms Miami Beach on March 18-22. Our coverage this year will be unparalleled – trust us (to be safe, this time we’re not throwing the parties). Here’s where we’ll be. Be safe.

March 18

Billboard Live – Urb party – Prince Paul, Peaches
Pure Lounge – Missy Elliott & Fabolous

March 19

Goddess – Jazzy Jeff, DJ Spinna (heard rumors about Pete Rock)
SoHo Lounge – Perversion Party – www.perversionparty.com

March 20

SoHo Lounge – the Fader party – the Rapture, Princess Superstar, Prince Paul
the Creek (this place is sick!)- XLR8R party – Beans, Funky Lowlives
Club Space – Sasha & Digweed

March 21

SoHo Lounge – Vice party – Adult, James Murphy (DFA), Justine D (Motherfucker NYC)
Level – Big Shot party – Dieselboy, the Allies (DJ Craze, A-trak)
Nikki Beach – Astralwerks party – Royksopp, VHS or Beta

March 22

Ultrafest (the Streets, Underworld) versus Infiltrate 5.0 (we’ll be @ Infiltrate)

The Asa Martin era for the Miami Hurricanes might be coming to an end just six months after it began ...

Avantae Williams and Lorenzo Lingard punctuated Paradise Camp with a chest bump. The Miami Hurricane ...

Sebastian the Ibis of the University of Miami displayed tremendous defense in leading the Pizza Hut ...

June is one of the most important months in the recruiting calendar and the Miami Hurricanes finishe ...

A six-pack of notes from UM’s annual Paradise Camp on Saturday: ▪ Few Canes greats have as unique a ...

The first debates of the Democratic presidential primary season will take place over two nights. How ...

Doctoral student Maria del Rosario Concha Mendez is spending the summer researching materials in the ...

Alumna Lauren Crotty reflects on her undergraduate experience and the path that led her to sign up w ...

The U.S. women’s national soccer team, competing for the World Cup in France, is entrenched in a cou ...

In the first course of its kind on a college campus, faculty, staff, and students will learn if they ...

Two outgoing Miami student-athletes, Emese Hof and Samantha Gonzalez, are among the record 585 nomin ...

Chris McMahon was selected to participate in the 2019 USA Baseball Collegiate National Team training ...

Five members of the Miami women's tennis team earned All-ACC Academic Team distinction, as anno ...

Eight Miami Hurricanes were among those recognized by the conference with selections to the Track an ...

UM forward Dewan Hernandez was selected 59th overall by the Toronto Raptors in the 2019 NBA Draft. ...