Culture

eye filler: Mardi Gras shenanigans

L&A made sure we had Mardi Gras coverage on lock. But where are the girls wearing this spring’s skimpiest bead fashions you ask? We don’t know either ladies.

Our photographer, Chris Howard, went the artsy route, which is actually ok. The photo of the religious fanatics protesting like college war protesters is definitely a keeper. There were more people working to refreshen our souls than ever this year.

Other than that, we have a bearded, bald dude posing in front of kegs, a tasty feast New Orleans creature-style, and some guys who are definitely getting more play than Murs. Tha last pic? Shrug.

University of Miami President Julio Frenk and Miami-Dade Public Schools Superintendent Alberto Carva

Experts in the Department of Political Science’s 2020 election class explain why all eyes may be on

The Frost School of Music’s Band of the Hour discovers new ways to deliver school spirit at the Hard

Lauren Markwith played four years with Miami Hurricanes soccer. Now, she is on staff for Inter Miami

Sierra Domb uses her communications skills to raise awareness of and funding for studies on a sensor