Campus Calendar

TODAY
The annual Education Career Fair will be at 9 a.m. in the UC Ballrooms. Representatives from school districts will be on campus to meet with students about job opportunities. In addition to the fair, many of these organizations will be conducting interviews so don’t miss out! You can get event details and a list of participating schools at www.miami.edu/careerexpo/students/educationcareerfair.

Don’t miss your chance to be on the Hispanic Heritage Month executive board. Applications are due today in Multicultural Student Affairs, building 21-P.

Women’s tennis takes on University of Virginia at noon at the Schiff Tennis Center.

SATURDAY MARCH 8
Want to get a discount to the bookstore? Then be sure to go to the Men’s basketball game at 9 p.m. This will be their final home game of the season taking on St. John’s. Not only will there be a Follett promotion at half time to win discounts, but the executive chef at the Convocation Center will bake giant chocolate chip cookies to commemorate a “sweet” inaugural season and to celebrate National Chocolate Chip Cookie Week. Cookies will be distributed to all students who attend the game. Don’t forget to wear your beach attire and get to the game early for your cookie.

Stop by the Schiff Tennis Center to see Men’s tennis take on Clemson University at 1 p.m.

SUNDAY MARCH 9
Men’s tennis hosts Virginia Tech at 1 p.m. at the Schiff Tennis Center.

TUESDAY MARCH 11
Baseball hosts South Florida at 7 p.m. at Mark Light Stadium.

Be sure to see the tennis double header when Women’s tennis takes on Boston University at 2 p.m. and men’s tennis takes on American University at 6 p.m. Both matches will be at the Schiff Tennis Center.

WEDNESDAY MARCH 12
Kaplan and the Law offices of Robert Kravitz invite you to a free Immigration Workshop. The seminar will include discussions about student visas, visa issues and green cards. The seminar will be at 6 p.m. at 1320 South Dixie Highway, Suite 100. For more information or to reserve your seat call 1-800-818-9128.

WEDNESDAY MARCH 19
Winter’s over, so gather your bats and balls. It’s time for intramural softball to begin and this is your last chance to sign up. Play begins on March 23. For more information, contact Jason at 305-284-8518

Are you looking for a place to play some pool? If so, be sure to sign up for team billiards. For more information, contact Jason at 305-284-8518.

Calling all soccer players: No need to worry about getting dirty because it’s indoors! Indoor soccer leagues begin play on March 23 so be sure to sign up. For more information, contact Jason at 305-284-8518.

THURSDAY MARCH 20
Don’t miss your chance to help a good cause and have some fun at the same time. Come on out for the Hoops for Hunger three-on-three basketball tournament! This is your last chance. For more information, contact Jason at 305-284-8518.

FRIDAY MARCH 21
A Week for Life executive board applications are due in UC 240. For more information, call 305-284-GIVE.

SATURDAY MARCH 22
Hurricane Productions is proud to present: The Pat McGee Band. Concert will be on the UC Patio at 8 p.m. Doors open at 7 p.m. The concert is free for UM students. For more info check out the HP website: www.um-hp.com.

The University of Miami womens’ basketball team made sure North Carolina fans didn’t get to celebrat ...

Throughout the four years he spent as a tackle for the Miami Hurricanes, Tyree St. Louis never consi ...

Finally, a marquee home game for the University of Miami men’s basketball team, a game big enough th ...

University of Miami basketball coach Jim Larranaga, awaiting word from the NCAA on the appeal to rei ...

The Hurricanes officially welcomed ballyhooed new quarterback Tate Martell on campus Friday, and he’ ...

The University of Miami brings together leaders in academia, professional practice, and industry to ...

On Dec. 14, 2018 universal health care programs in both the United States and Mexico were dealt sign ...

For the first time in more than 15 years, two of UMTV’s weekly shows were nominated for the Televisi ...

Miami Transplant Institute performed 681 transplants during 2018, setting a new national record in k ...

Jazz aficionados launch new video series by sharing invaluable performance techniques. ...

The Miami women's basketball team defeated North Carolina for the fourth consecutive year with ...

Former University of Miami soccer standout Phallon Tullis-Joyce has officially signed a professional ...

The Miami women's basketball team is set to host its first of three consecutive Sunday games th ...

The University of Miami women's swimming and diving team finished off a clean sweep of in-state ...

"We're excited to welcome these coaches to the Miami family," Diaz said. ...