Campus Calendar

TODAY
The annual Education Career Fair will be at 9 a.m. in the UC Ballrooms. Representatives from school districts will be on campus to meet with students about job opportunities. In addition to the fair, many of these organizations will be conducting interviews so don’t miss out! You can get event details and a list of participating schools at www.miami.edu/careerexpo/students/educationcareerfair.

Don’t miss your chance to be on the Hispanic Heritage Month executive board. Applications are due today in Multicultural Student Affairs, building 21-P.

Women’s tennis takes on University of Virginia at noon at the Schiff Tennis Center.

SATURDAY MARCH 8
Want to get a discount to the bookstore? Then be sure to go to the Men’s basketball game at 9 p.m. This will be their final home game of the season taking on St. John’s. Not only will there be a Follett promotion at half time to win discounts, but the executive chef at the Convocation Center will bake giant chocolate chip cookies to commemorate a “sweet” inaugural season and to celebrate National Chocolate Chip Cookie Week. Cookies will be distributed to all students who attend the game. Don’t forget to wear your beach attire and get to the game early for your cookie.

Stop by the Schiff Tennis Center to see Men’s tennis take on Clemson University at 1 p.m.

SUNDAY MARCH 9
Men’s tennis hosts Virginia Tech at 1 p.m. at the Schiff Tennis Center.

TUESDAY MARCH 11
Baseball hosts South Florida at 7 p.m. at Mark Light Stadium.

Be sure to see the tennis double header when Women’s tennis takes on Boston University at 2 p.m. and men’s tennis takes on American University at 6 p.m. Both matches will be at the Schiff Tennis Center.

WEDNESDAY MARCH 12
Kaplan and the Law offices of Robert Kravitz invite you to a free Immigration Workshop. The seminar will include discussions about student visas, visa issues and green cards. The seminar will be at 6 p.m. at 1320 South Dixie Highway, Suite 100. For more information or to reserve your seat call 1-800-818-9128.

WEDNESDAY MARCH 19
Winter’s over, so gather your bats and balls. It’s time for intramural softball to begin and this is your last chance to sign up. Play begins on March 23. For more information, contact Jason at 305-284-8518

Are you looking for a place to play some pool? If so, be sure to sign up for team billiards. For more information, contact Jason at 305-284-8518.

Calling all soccer players: No need to worry about getting dirty because it’s indoors! Indoor soccer leagues begin play on March 23 so be sure to sign up. For more information, contact Jason at 305-284-8518.

THURSDAY MARCH 20
Don’t miss your chance to help a good cause and have some fun at the same time. Come on out for the Hoops for Hunger three-on-three basketball tournament! This is your last chance. For more information, contact Jason at 305-284-8518.

FRIDAY MARCH 21
A Week for Life executive board applications are due in UC 240. For more information, call 305-284-GIVE.

SATURDAY MARCH 22
Hurricane Productions is proud to present: The Pat McGee Band. Concert will be on the UC Patio at 8 p.m. Doors open at 7 p.m. The concert is free for UM students. For more info check out the HP website: www.um-hp.com.

It sure sounds like redshirt freshman N’Kosi Perry is going to get his first career start at 8 Thurs ...

If he hasn’t made it already, Miami Hurricanes coach Mark Richt has a defining decision to ponder in ...

They were way below the radar coming into the 1983 season. And after their 28-3 opening-game loss to ...

In the opening eight minutes on Saturday — and the final seven minutes — FIU looked like a team that ...

The N’Kosi Perry era is here. Whether it’s here to stay is yet to be seen. The fans got what they wa ...

A year after UPup’s founding father met his match, the service club is realizing its goal of becomin ...

The Miami Hurricanes were one of the biggest risers in both major polls released Sunday, jumping to ...

Estela Perez-Somarriba of the Miami women's tennis team earned one of the most prestigious coll ...

The University of Miami volleyball program defeated Duke, 3-1, winning its fourth straight match and ...

N'Kosi Perry and a dominant Miami defense led the Hurricanes to a 31-17 victory over the Panthe ...

The season-opening, three-day Miami Fall Invite wrapped up Sunday at the Neil Schiff Tennis Center a ...