Intramural Scores

Intramural Reminders
Intramural Basketball Playoffs are underway and will finish after Spring Break. For the 8th year, the University of Miami’s Intramural epartment will challenge the Florida International University’s in the Crosstown Challenge Basketball Tournament! This is one women’s, greek, and men’s game and the winner of 2 out of 3 games is the champion. UM is on a 2-year winning streak and the tournament will be held at the Wellness Center this year on Thursday, April 10. With all of this said, our teams will be made up of All-Stars from the Intramural leagues. The Intramural staff will select players for the 3 teams and it will be posted here in the Hurricane 2 weeks from now on March 21. The selections will be made and practices will be held so if you are not selected as one of the players, come out on April 10 to root on UM against FIU!

Basketball Playoffs
Women Gunners – 25
!Robbed! – 20

Team Cubano – 50
Pimps & Gigolos – 47

12 Angry Men – 57
GBSA – 37

Relentless – 50
Up In Smoke – 44

OJU Top Shottas – 43
Casador de Pajaro – 38

Surs Flow – 68
Elbows – 37

Shooting Stars – 49
Primetime – 22

Walsh 7 – 44
Team Highlight – 37

Got It Locked – 41
Rythym Method – 37

Diaper Dandies – 45
Club Med – 29

Benevento All-Stars – 46
Wagon Mound 3 – 38

Complete – 41
The Squad – 23

Chokers – 33 (OT)
Booty Jackers – 27

Get Money – 47
All-Stars – 39

Above the Rim – 64
Fuzzy Furze – 60

Midwest Connex – 63
Cleveland Steam – 41

2L Scrubs – 53
Penthouse All-Stars – 42

Volleyball
Alpha Q – 2
Intimidators – 1

The Dirty Kneepads – 2
Captain Country – 0

Law – 2
Commandos – 0

Wahine – 2
Free Agentz – 0

Horse Pen 15 – 2
GBSA – 0

Killing You Softly – 2
PT Playaz – 0

Free Ballin’ – 2
Wild Sets – 0

Da Kine – 2
So Money – 0

Delta Phi Epsilon – 2
Sigma Delta Tau – 0

Sigma Alpha Epsilon – 2
Phi Delta Theta – 0

Lambda Chi Alpha – 2
Pi Kappa Alpha – 0

Sigma Phi Epsilon – 2
Kappa Sigma – 0

The series—which will feature experts discussing their groundbreaking research on corals, ocean and atmospheric science, and how climate change is forcing communities to alter their long-range plans—will begin this week. ...

Octavia Bridges, a 20-year veteran of the University of Miami Police Department, has been promoted to oversee crime prevention and community relations on the Coral Gables Campus. ...

The Jan. 6 Capitol insurrection has given social scientists and psychologists another example to examine the behavior and actions of groups. ...

Some experts believe that pent-up demand will push the economy into a rebound after the majority of the U.S. population receives the COVID-19 vaccine. ...

All students are required to test negative for COVID-19 before attending any in-person classes, programs, or work shifts on any University of Miami campus. With the start of classes Monday, here is the critical information students need to know. ...