Intramural Scores

Intramural Reminders
Intramural Basketball Playoffs are underway and will finish after Spring Break. For the 8th year, the University of Miami’s Intramural epartment will challenge the Florida International University’s in the Crosstown Challenge Basketball Tournament! This is one women’s, greek, and men’s game and the winner of 2 out of 3 games is the champion. UM is on a 2-year winning streak and the tournament will be held at the Wellness Center this year on Thursday, April 10. With all of this said, our teams will be made up of All-Stars from the Intramural leagues. The Intramural staff will select players for the 3 teams and it will be posted here in the Hurricane 2 weeks from now on March 21. The selections will be made and practices will be held so if you are not selected as one of the players, come out on April 10 to root on UM against FIU!

Basketball Playoffs
Women Gunners – 25
!Robbed! – 20

Team Cubano – 50
Pimps & Gigolos – 47

12 Angry Men – 57
GBSA – 37

Relentless – 50
Up In Smoke – 44

OJU Top Shottas – 43
Casador de Pajaro – 38

Surs Flow – 68
Elbows – 37

Shooting Stars – 49
Primetime – 22

Walsh 7 – 44
Team Highlight – 37

Got It Locked – 41
Rythym Method – 37

Diaper Dandies – 45
Club Med – 29

Benevento All-Stars – 46
Wagon Mound 3 – 38

Complete – 41
The Squad – 23

Chokers – 33 (OT)
Booty Jackers – 27

Get Money – 47
All-Stars – 39

Above the Rim – 64
Fuzzy Furze – 60

Midwest Connex – 63
Cleveland Steam – 41

2L Scrubs – 53
Penthouse All-Stars – 42

Volleyball
Alpha Q – 2
Intimidators – 1

The Dirty Kneepads – 2
Captain Country – 0

Law – 2
Commandos – 0

Wahine – 2
Free Agentz – 0

Horse Pen 15 – 2
GBSA – 0

Killing You Softly – 2
PT Playaz – 0

Free Ballin’ – 2
Wild Sets – 0

Da Kine – 2
So Money – 0

Delta Phi Epsilon – 2
Sigma Delta Tau – 0

Sigma Alpha Epsilon – 2
Phi Delta Theta – 0

Lambda Chi Alpha – 2
Pi Kappa Alpha – 0

Sigma Phi Epsilon – 2
Kappa Sigma – 0

University of Miami fans no doubt are loving the Hurricanes’ two newest tight ends. What they’re pro ...

A six-pack of Hurricanes notes on a Thursday: ▪ Though UM wasn’t called for a single penalty against ...

Two of the best athletes and a freshman quarterback on the No. 21 University of Miami football team ...

A six-pack of Hurricanes notes on a Wednesday: ▪ The Miami Hurricanes are honoring their 1983 nation ...

With Jaquan Johnson still sidelined with a hamstring strain he suffered on Saturday against Toledo, ...

The trailer for a documentary exploring the relationships between UM students and Holocaust survivor ...

New technology could help workplaces and schools identify violent intruders before they enter the do ...

A University of Miami professor has created software to detect fraud in standardized tests. ...

UM President Julio Frenk outlined the strategies of the Roadmap to Our New Century, part of his Stat ...

Students attending Monday night's State of the U address by UM President Julio Frenk offer thei ...

The 1983 national champions will be back on campus to celebrate the 35thanniversary of Miami's ...

The University of Miami volleyball program begins ACC play on Friday night against Wake Forest at 7 ...

Head coach Katie Meier announced Wednesday the ninth annual Miami Women's Basketball Fantasy Ca ...

The yearly Miami Fall Invite will take place Friday through Sunday at the Neil Schiff Tennis Center, ...

Through three games, Miami is No. 1 in the country in tackles for loss and the entire Hurricanes def ...