Culture

eye filler: Revealing duds by Vixen XL5 and art by Ali Prosch at Gen Art’s party closer

Art, fashion and corporations: After once again downing colossal amounts of complimentary Heinekens and vodkas at Gen Art’s closing event at Soho Lounge last Saturday, Life & Art got a front view of the females modeling for Vixen XL5 and men for Dulce De Leche, and observed visual works by Ali Prosch, Katrina Del Mar and others. While DJs spun some ambient breakbeats, we stood around the hipster crowd, snubbing the glowing Chrysler signs and other corporate logos.

Tufaan, the University of Miami’s South Asian a cappella group, needs the community’s help to advanc

Dr. Brandon Chatani, a Miller School of Medicine infectious disease specialist, offers advice on way

With the federal Endangered Species Act in danger, University of Miami researchers find that state p

An online exhibit spotlights the talents of two University of Miami incoming Master of Fine Arts gra

Casey Klofstad, political science professor, explains why and how voters should pay attention to pol