Vice-Presidental Candidates

Candidate: Julie Beltz
Year in school: Junior
Major: Psychology
Leadership experience: Delta Gamma, Director of WellAware, Vice-President: Panhellenic, Orientation Assistant Orientation Coordinator and Program Coordinator, Artemis: Executive Board, Vagina Monologues / V-Force: Co-Chair, A Week for Life: Publicity Co-Chair. Running in conjunction with Robert Castro and Jason Starr (treasurer). “Making UM better for the students who attend through awareness, education, programming, etc. is a process I’ve always been committed to. Anyone intelligent who has ever worked under a great leader before knows that leadership skills are transferable – and I’ve already proved here at UM that I’m a strong leader.”

Candidate: Aimee Dehbozorgi
Year in School: Junior
Major: Biology, Chemistry
Leadership experience: SG Cabinet, Arts and Sciences senator for two years, Academic Affairs committee chair of Senate, Category Five publicity chair. “Based on my experience on SG I know what changes need to be done and how to go about them.”
nCandidate: Chris Clark
Year in school: Sophomore
Major: Political Science, Psychology
Leadership experience: freshmen and sophomore senator in SG, Fun Day group leader, orientation assistant, Honor Council, Kappa Alpha Psi fraternity , office assistant at the office of VP of student affairs.”As a sophomore I have 2 years of SG leadership and experience. I am not looking to change the face of UM I am looking to better the already great aspects of the university. My past experiences enable me to keep my goals. I know how to work with the administration.”

Is there an apt comparison for this year’s American League Championship series between the Boston Re ...

If the University of Miami defense isn’t boiling with frustration by now, it must be simmering in an ...

Miami Hurricanes redshirt senior Gerald Willis was the lone UM football player chosen for the Associ ...

A new batch of evidence presented Monday at the college basketball trial in New York seems to furthe ...

University of Miami coach Mark Richt apparently is a fan of President Teddy Roosevelt’s — or at leas ...

Fareed Zakaria, a CNN host, journalist and author, tells UM students that globalization and technolo ...

The program, in which UM students mentor high school students, aims to get first generation students ...

Dr. Ralph Sacco, a top neurologist and researcher at the University of Miami Miller School of Medici ...

U.S. Congresswoman and Chairman Emerita of the House Committee on Foreign Affairs Ileana Ros-Lehtine ...

Nearly 400 students participate in the National Gandhi Day of Service, the largest annual service da ...

The Miami Hurricanes volleyball team improved to 10-5, 6-2 in the ACC, with a 3-0 sweep of Boston Co ...

The Miami women's tennis team closed the Bedford Cup with a perfect day, winning each match in ...

"In The Pool" is a series highlighting the University of Miami swimming & diving stude ...

Playing in front of a boisterous home crowd, the University of Miami soccer team earned a, 1-1, draw ...

The Hurricanes fell in their ACC road opener to the Virginia Cavaliers. ...