Intramural Scores

Intramural Reminders
CANE CRAZE is right around the corner! Any student, on campus or off, may participate in this year’s event. The teams are co-rec, 10 girls and 10 guys. The cost is $2 per player on the roster and the deadline to enter is Tuesday, February 25 by 5pm at the Wellness Center. Each player on the roster will receive a free t-shirt and the winners will receive gift certificates to the Big Cheese as well as other great prizes. The event is run similar to Sports Fest although in this format each team must risk a different amount of points per game of every match. The team that manages their points the best will become the 2003 Cane Craze Champion!

Basketball:
Ballers – 29
The Ben-Jaimins – 21

D League – 43
Floor 1 Ballers – 34

Ballers – 33
D-League – 30

The Ben-Jaimins – 56
Lambda Chi B – 40

12 Angry Men – 40
Griswalds – 33

UBS Girls – 28
Big Daddy Abraham – 23

Pimps & Gigilos – 39
Famous Guys – 24

Team Highlight – 42
Miami Hurrigangstars – 36

OJU Top Shottas – 48
Down with Brown – 36

Pi Kappa Alpha – 61
Alpha Epsilon Pi – 48

Lambda Chi Alpha – 42
Phi Delta Theta – 28

Sigma Phi Epsilon – 57
Sigma Alpha Epsilon – 10

Zeta Beta Tau – 55
Kappa Sigma – 28

Got It Locked – 51
Walsh 7 – 23

Surs Flow – 50
Casador de Pajaro – 37

Sons of – 39
Punishers – 28

GBSA – 61
RT 9’ers – 11

Donkey – 53
Above the Rim – 42

Below the Rim – 37
Co-Fuzzy Furze – 32

2L Scrubs – 62
No Fear – 35

Downtown – 50
The Boodroskis – 45

Delta Phi Epsilon – 58
Kappa Kappa Gamma – 8

Diaper Dandies – 67
Jazz – 29

Cleveland Steam – 29
Chokers – 22

Midwest Connex – 83
Ruff Ryders – 37

Get Money – 72
Mongooses – 33

Booty Jackers – 59
Penthouse All-Stars 2 – 33

Benevento All-Stars – 45
Penthouse All-Stars – 41

It was maybe coincidence, but positioned just behind his left shoulder as Tyrique Stevenson spoke ab ...

The Miami Hurricanes unveiled a new turnover chain this season, replacing the bedazzled “U” that han ...

Before now, the last time the Miami Hurricanes scored 21 or fewer points in four consecutive games w ...

Keontra Smith waited a long time for the Miami Hurricnaes to finally offer him. The defensive back g ...

University of Miami true freshman running back Cam’ron Davis, known as Cam for short, is about to lo ...

A UM researcher is helping to lead a study on how smoke interacts with clouds and its impact on the ...

People are bombarded with news and information these days, providing opportunities for discourse tha ...

Students, faculty and staff stopped by the School of Architecture’s Korach Gallery to learn what Mag ...

The On Campus event featured innovative National Geographic Explorers—photographers, scientists, sto ...

UM Professor of Law Frances R. Hill tells us what we should know. ...

The No. 24 Miami women's basketball team is headed to Iowa State for the Preseason WNIT champio ...

The Canes hit the road for the final time in the 2018 regular season and it is to a familiar and hos ...

The Canes top the Golden Eagles to move onto the WNIT Championship game. ...

Miami wraps up its season-opening homestand with a 2 p.m. Saturday matchup against Bethune-Cookman a ...

University of Miami head golf coach Patti Rizzo announced Thursday the signing of three golfers to N ...