Intramural Scores

Intramural Reminders
CANE CRAZE is right around the corner! Any student, on campus or off, may participate in this year’s event. The teams are co-rec, 10 girls and 10 guys. The cost is $2 per player on the roster and the deadline to enter is Tuesday, February 25 by 5pm at the Wellness Center. Each player on the roster will receive a free t-shirt and the winners will receive gift certificates to the Big Cheese as well as other great prizes. The event is run similar to Sports Fest although in this format each team must risk a different amount of points per game of every match. The team that manages their points the best will become the 2003 Cane Craze Champion!

Basketball:
Ballers – 29
The Ben-Jaimins – 21

D League – 43
Floor 1 Ballers – 34

Ballers – 33
D-League – 30

The Ben-Jaimins – 56
Lambda Chi B – 40

12 Angry Men – 40
Griswalds – 33

UBS Girls – 28
Big Daddy Abraham – 23

Pimps & Gigilos – 39
Famous Guys – 24

Team Highlight – 42
Miami Hurrigangstars – 36

OJU Top Shottas – 48
Down with Brown – 36

Pi Kappa Alpha – 61
Alpha Epsilon Pi – 48

Lambda Chi Alpha – 42
Phi Delta Theta – 28

Sigma Phi Epsilon – 57
Sigma Alpha Epsilon – 10

Zeta Beta Tau – 55
Kappa Sigma – 28

Got It Locked – 51
Walsh 7 – 23

Surs Flow – 50
Casador de Pajaro – 37

Sons of – 39
Punishers – 28

GBSA – 61
RT 9’ers – 11

Donkey – 53
Above the Rim – 42

Below the Rim – 37
Co-Fuzzy Furze – 32

2L Scrubs – 62
No Fear – 35

Downtown – 50
The Boodroskis – 45

Delta Phi Epsilon – 58
Kappa Kappa Gamma – 8

Diaper Dandies – 67
Jazz – 29

Cleveland Steam – 29
Chokers – 22

Midwest Connex – 83
Ruff Ryders – 37

Get Money – 72
Mongooses – 33

Booty Jackers – 59
Penthouse All-Stars 2 – 33

Benevento All-Stars – 45
Penthouse All-Stars – 41

Nothing like a comic book cover on steroids to get University of Miami and LSU football fans juiced ...

They are two big bodies with experience, but new to the University of Miami. And the Miami Hurricane ...

Freshman quarterback Jarren Williams, who returned to practice Wednesday after missing most of Tuesd ...

Corey Gaynor is working hard to solidify his spot as backup center to UM senior standout Tyler Gauth ...

Former University of Miami football and NFL star player Jonathan Vilma made a splash in South Florid ...

Miami Law conducts its inaugural Legal Impact Hack for first-year students. ...

Conquer common back to school challenges with an expert's guide for parents and children. ...

Unique camp supports children whose parents have cancer. ...

New study shows that discriminating against workers with tattoos puts hiring managers at a competiti ...

Bill Clinton convenes the second summit of his CGI Action Network on Post-Disaster Recovery at UM. ...

Miami redshirt senior quarterback Malik Rosier was named to the preseason watch list for the Manning ...

The University of Miami's volleyball team returns to the Knight Sports Complex on Saturday at 3 ...

The University of Miami soccer team will travel to Boca Raton, Fla., Friday night as the team kicks ...

Miami head women's tennis coach Paige Yaroshuk-Tews revealed Thursday the team's schedule ...

The Canes defense is full of big names like Shaq Quarterman and Jaquan Johnson, but these players ha ...