Studying a breed of “individuals” -The life of hipsters

Author Robert Lanham talks about hipster life
As the Liars’ album seeps through headphones strapped above his Leche mesh trucker cap, he ambles down the urban streets into thrift shops and vinyl stores, looking to cop some vintage shirts and an indie hip hop record. His girl, sporting Pumas and a copy of David Sedaris’ Naked peeking out from her tri-colored handbag, looks at the giant billboards and chain stores swamped across the city, and sneers at them all, deriding the monopolies of commercial franchises planted in the face of consumers. While drinking latt

Seniors Emily Gossett, Millie Chokshi, and Jason Kaplan are eager to implement their platform throug ...

Follow the sights and sounds of the pregame festivities in Orlando leading up to Saturday’s big game ...

A team of researchers created the first mapping model of its kind to track how hate spreads and adap ...

University of Miami professors who study water treatment and civil engineering say that water contam ...

University of Miami experts in health geography, law, and public health weigh in on some of the issu ...

RSS Error: A feed could not be found at http://www.hurricanesports.com/rss.aspx. A feed with an invalid mime type may fall victim to this error, or SimplePie was unable to auto-discover it.. Use force_feed() if you are certain this URL is a real feed.