Intramural Scores

Intramural Reminders
You think you can shoot the rock? Can you drain a shot from downtown? How about hitting the trifecta with pressure? Here is your chance to prove you got game during the 3-point shootout contest at the Wellness Center. On February 18-20, the Intramural Department will conduct the preliminary rounds of the 3-point shootout where the finalists will compete at a UM varsity basketball game at the Convocation Center!
Anyone interested in Volleyball? Officials or to play it is just around the corner. Officials training is February 17 and 18 at 5pm at the Wellness Center and the entry deadline is February 19 by 5pm!

Basketball
Griswalds – 36
Elbows – 31

Up In Smoke – 31
Drive By – 12

We Suck – 36
Monster Balls – 30

Big Daddy Abraham – 36
Women Gunners – 22

Wahine – 30
!Robbed! – 4

Pimps and Gigilos – 38
Primetime – 33

Team Cubano – 70
Shooting Stars – 31

Down with Brown – 40
SBA – 25

Alpha Epsilon Pi – 46
Phi Delta Theta – 19

Alpha Sigma Phi – 51
Lambda Chi Alpha – 30
Sigma Chi – 40
Sigma Alpha Mu – 29

Zeta Beta Tau – 56
Sigma Alpha Epsilon – 5

Got It Locked – 40 (OT)
Casador de Pajaro – 34

Surs Flow – 40
Relentless – 24

GBSA – 39
Sons of – 32

Rythym Method – 49
RT9ers – 26

Complete – 55
Fuzzy Furze – 54

Club Med – 47
Macro-orchidism – 23

The Squad – 25
Night Riders – 22

Above the Rim – 35
Donkey – 32

Co-Fuzzy Furze – 42
Below the Rim – 36

And 1 Ballers – 53
Chicks N Sticks – 19

The Boodroskis – 42
No Fear – 31

Delta Phi Epsilon – 39
Delta Delta Delta – 6

Diaper Dandies – 44
Chokers – 31

Cleveland Steam – 40
Knights – 36

All-Stars – 66
Mongooses – 15

Get Money – 45
Midwest Connex – 42

Benevento All-Stars – 47
Party House Ponce – 43

Booty Jackers – 35
Penthouse All-Stars -30

Eleven football seasons ago, after the Miami Hurricanes and FIU Panthers met at the Orange Bowl for ...

University of Miami fans no doubt are loving the Hurricanes’ two newest tight ends. What they’re pro ...

A six-pack of Hurricanes notes on a Thursday: ▪ Though UM wasn’t called for a single penalty against ...

Two of the best athletes and a freshman quarterback on the No. 21 University of Miami football team ...

A six-pack of Hurricanes notes on a Wednesday: ▪ The Miami Hurricanes are honoring their 1983 nation ...

A year after UPup’s founding father met his match, the service club is realizing its goal of becomin ...

The Miami Hurricanes volleyball program won its third straight match in 3-0 fashion on Friday night ...

Estela Perez-Somarriba of the Miami women's tennis team registered two straight-set wins Friday ...

It's been over a decade since they last met, but Miami and FIU are set to renew their crosstown ...

The University of Miami cross country team gears up to compete in its third meet of the season this ...

University of Miami Director of Athletics Blake James announced Friday a five-year contract extensio ...