Intramural Scores

Intramural Reminders
You think you can shoot the rock? Can you drain a shot from downtown? How about hitting the trifecta with pressure? Here is your chance to prove you got game during the 3-point shootout contest at the Wellness Center. On February 18-20, the Intramural Department will conduct the preliminary rounds of the 3-point shootout where the finalists will compete at a UM varsity basketball game at the Convocation Center!
Anyone interested in Volleyball? Officials or to play it is just around the corner. Officials training is February 17 and 18 at 5pm at the Wellness Center and the entry deadline is February 19 by 5pm!

Basketball
Griswalds – 36
Elbows – 31

Up In Smoke – 31
Drive By – 12

We Suck – 36
Monster Balls – 30

Big Daddy Abraham – 36
Women Gunners – 22

Wahine – 30
!Robbed! – 4

Pimps and Gigilos – 38
Primetime – 33

Team Cubano – 70
Shooting Stars – 31

Down with Brown – 40
SBA – 25

Alpha Epsilon Pi – 46
Phi Delta Theta – 19

Alpha Sigma Phi – 51
Lambda Chi Alpha – 30
Sigma Chi – 40
Sigma Alpha Mu – 29

Zeta Beta Tau – 56
Sigma Alpha Epsilon – 5

Got It Locked – 40 (OT)
Casador de Pajaro – 34

Surs Flow – 40
Relentless – 24

GBSA – 39
Sons of – 32

Rythym Method – 49
RT9ers – 26

Complete – 55
Fuzzy Furze – 54

Club Med – 47
Macro-orchidism – 23

The Squad – 25
Night Riders – 22

Above the Rim – 35
Donkey – 32

Co-Fuzzy Furze – 42
Below the Rim – 36

And 1 Ballers – 53
Chicks N Sticks – 19

The Boodroskis – 42
No Fear – 31

Delta Phi Epsilon – 39
Delta Delta Delta – 6

Diaper Dandies – 44
Chokers – 31

Cleveland Steam – 40
Knights – 36

All-Stars – 66
Mongooses – 15

Get Money – 45
Midwest Connex – 42

Benevento All-Stars – 47
Party House Ponce – 43

Booty Jackers – 35
Penthouse All-Stars -30

Miami baseball coach Gino DiMare didn’t want his Hurricanes this past Sunday looking ahead to the we ...

When UM spring practice begins in a month, here’s one of many things the coaches need to determine: ...

Jaiden Francois already had a reputation as one of South Florida’s top defensive backs for the Class ...

It could be a fruitful year for the Miami Hurricanes in the 2019 NFL Draft. NFL Draft analyst Mel Ki ...

A quick six-pack off UM coach Manny Diaz’s conversation with Joe Zagacki and Don Bailey Jr. on WQAM’ ...

Students are invited to participate in the second annual Students of Color Symposium this weekend, f ...

The University of Miami connects scholarship recipients with the donors who helped make their educat ...

From eliminating waste to reusable containers, there are simple steps you can take to make UM more s ...

UM public health experts try to help tackle Venezuela’s ongoing health care crisis. ...

The Ring Theatre’s contemporary reworking of Molière’s “The Misanthrope” showcases the skills of UM’ ...

The University of Miami got off to a dream start at the ACC Swimming & Diving Championships Wedn ...

The sophomore first baseman smashed two homers to help power Canes to 4-0 start. ...

The University of Miami track and field team is set to compete at the 2019 ACC Indoor Track and Fiel ...

The Hurricanes will wrap up a four-game homestand with a midweek game against FAU on Wednesday at 6 ...

The No. 14 Miami women's basketball team is set to cap its longest road stretch of the season T ...