Want to live on campus next year?

Students who currently live on campus and want to live on campus for the next academic year (2003- 2004) must do the following:
1. Pay a $250 non-refundable housing deposit at the cashier’s window on the first floor of the Ashe Building by Friday, February 21.
2. Complete financial registration for the current spring semester by Friday, February 21.
Only eligible, on-campus students who do both of the above by Friday, February 21 will be able to sign up during the housing sign-up period following spring break.

The series—which will feature experts discussing their groundbreaking research on corals, ocean and atmospheric science, and how climate change is forcing communities to alter their long-range plans—will begin this week. ...

Octavia Bridges, a 20-year veteran of the University of Miami Police Department, has been promoted to oversee crime prevention and community relations on the Coral Gables Campus. ...

The Jan. 6 Capitol insurrection has given social scientists and psychologists another example to examine the behavior and actions of groups. ...

Some experts believe that pent-up demand will push the economy into a rebound after the majority of the U.S. population receives the COVID-19 vaccine. ...

All students are required to test negative for COVID-19 before attending any in-person classes, programs, or work shifts on any University of Miami campus. With the start of classes Monday, here is the critical information students need to know. ...